No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not sure about this 100% rating I've been getting. I'm a couple losses away from missing playoffs entirely haha.
    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• There goes Beal and there goes my season. Unfortunate such a strong run will probably end with that

Comment

• Phew, I tell you what, I couldn't have gotten rid of Harden and Beal soon enough! Lol

That said, I think you've got a strong enough supporting cast Tucas to pull you through.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
          There goes Beal and there goes my season. Unfortunate such a strong run will probably end with that
          I hope Beal comes back 100%.

Injuries suck but you beat teams with injuries and there's probably more injuries to come for us all. Eye of the tiger, Darth. Eye of the tiger!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Phew, I tell you what, I couldn't have gotten rid of Harden and Beal soon enough! Lol

That said, I think you've got a strong enough supporting cast Tucas to pull you through.
            Harden is still a top 20 guy this year even missing 10 games, I'm pretty happy with that. I'm sure interested to see if he ends up in Philly though!
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• When it rains it pours, goodbye Hayward

Comment

• Getting Ben Simmons back is huge. He should fit well with the Nets. Harden to the 76ers is a great fit also. I hope these two teams meet in the playoffs. I wanna see Simmons have to face that Philly crowd when they're at their craziest.

Comment

• Jonathan Isaac is on the block.

He should be nearing a recovery and the last time he was on the court he was putting up top 30 numbers.

I need something that helps me win but I'll hang on to him until he returns if no one is willing to pay the price to roll the dice on a big reward potential. Great opportunity for a rebuilder.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    Getting Ben Simmons back is huge. He should fit well with the Nets. Harden to the 76ers is a great fit also. I hope these two teams meet in the playoffs. I wanna see Simmons have to face that Philly crowd when they're at their craziest.
                    Harden getting what he wanted is great news for me, that's for sure.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

There goes Beal and there goes my season. Unfortunate such a strong run will probably end with that
                      Well that ruined my chance to celebrate but I'll take the win (which I maintain was impressive as Harden also didn't play on my side).

Time to close out the final few weeks in style, hopefully with a reinvigorated Harden.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• As per league sources, the Creeds and Bisons have completed a trade:

To the Bisons:
                        Jonathan "Last Man Standing" Isaac (3)

To the Creeds:
                        Khris "Kris" Middleton (1)

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

As per league sources, the Creeds and Bisons have completed a trade:

To the Bisons:
                          Jonathan "Last Man Standing" Isaac (3)

To the Creeds:
                          Khris "Kris" Middleton (1)
                          I hate to be that guy but Berta is over the cap and can’t take on any additional years

Comment

• I think everyone could benefit from updating their own cap sheet for axel soon. It makes it very misleading for deals(myself included) to think someone has more space available than they do

Comment

I think everyone could benefit from updating their own cap sheet for axel soon. It makes it very misleading for deals(myself included) to think someone has more space available than they do
                              Yes, we should all be experts and keepers of our own cap situations. Axel shouldn't have to do anything beyond passing the eye test. That's fair.

Comment

• The trade between the Creeds and Bisons might not be able to be saved because its all harder to work out when both teams are capped. More pieces need to be involved but we'll see...

Comment

Working...
                                X