RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tucas wrote: View Post
    I think everyone could benefit from updating their own cap sheet for axel soon. It makes it very misleading for deals(myself included) to think someone has more space available than they do
    I am beyond swamped at work with 2 little kids at home (lots of school closures). I set my line-ups but hard for me to do much more than that these days.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• We got this guys, don't worry.

Comment

• Who currently has the honour of having the longest playoff drought?
        RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
          Who currently has the honour of having the longest playoff drought?
          Last year, these teams missed the playoffs:
          Joey, jbml, mars, skywalker, drizz, WJF, Berta, Realizar

Year before there was technically no playoffs I think, as the season was canceled. So not sure how we want to score that... But none of those teams got a trophy in the shortened season so we'll just carry the list back.

Year before that:
          Joey, drizz, Miek (did Miek become Berta?), Cody (mars?), skywalker

Year before that:
          Joey, Miek, Cody

Year before that:
          Joey, Miek, Cody

Year before that:
          Joey, Miek, Cody

Year before that:
          Miek, McHAPPY (Cody?)

I can't recall how each team traded hands, I know we had some smashing together and fantasy drafting of a couple rosters at some point. But of the active players, I think Joey holds the crown by a pretty wide margin. Sorry, Joey.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Year before there was technically no playoffs I think, as the season was canceled. So not sure how we want to score that... But none of those teams got a trophy in the shortened season so we'll just carry the list back.

Year before that:

Year before that:
            Joey, Miek, Cody

Year before that:
            Joey, Miek, Cody

Year before that:
            Joey, Miek, Cody

Year before that:
            Miek, McHAPPY (Cody?)

I can't recall how each team traded hands, I know we had some smashing together and fantasy drafting of a couple rosters at some point. But of the active players, I think Joey holds the crown by a pretty wide margin. Sorry, Joey.
            This actually surprises me a little. I feel like Joey’s teams are never the worst in the league. I feel like he must have been consistent 9-10th that whole time which is almost more impressive

Comment

• I took over Cody's team.. I don't think I've cracked 5 wins yet in a season lol

Comment

• That explains why Joey's avatar is a title ring! LOL
                RR OG

Comment

• didn't realize the trade got accepted and processed so quickly. I'm trading away my 2022 pick to DanH for his 2023 pick.
                  Last edited by koncept; Thu Feb 17, 2022, 04:33 AM.
                  in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• DiVicenzo and Coach's 22 pick available. Looking for a 23 pick and 1year contract

Comment

• I'll also offer up the idea of swapping pick years. If you're not feeling the 2022 draft then I have a 2023 solution for you. Let's make a deal.

Comment

Year before that:

Year before that:
                        Joey, Miek, Cody

Year before that:
                        Joey, Miek, Cody

Year before that:
                        Joey, Miek, Cody

Year before that:
                        Miek, McHAPPY (Cody?)

Yep i took over Miek.. and have yet to make the playoffs in my 2 years... So overall i guess i have one of the longest streak dating back to old ownership
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Year before that:

Year before that:
                          Joey, Miek, Cody

Year before that:
                          Joey, Miek, Cody

Year before that:
                          Joey, Miek, Cody

Year before that:
                          Miek, McHAPPY (Cody?)

Dang, you had to go there eh? Lol And whatever, we're the Monstars. They were never meant to win! And several times I finished like 1 or even .5 games out of the playoffs. Lol Maybe a rebrand is in order ... We'll get that chip eventually though.
                          Last edited by Joey; Thu Feb 17, 2022, 01:57 PM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Dang, you had to go there eh? Lol And whatever, we're the Monstars. They were never meant to win! And several times I finished like 1 or even .5 games out of the playoffs. Lol Maybe a rebrand is in order ... We'll get that chip eventually though.
                            You added a lot of young talent this year. That's probably gonna pay off big time next year.

Comment

• As soon as I trade PJ he celebrates with a great game. Mack North

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

You added a lot of young talent this year. That's probably gonna pay off big time next year.
                                Ya, happy with the core group of guys I've got now. Lots of room to grow I think.
                                We tried to make the jump a bit too early when I made that trade for Harden. Shoulda stayed the course.
                                But I think I'm better off now, then I would've been then, so who knows really.

Comment

Working...
                                X