• Show
Clear All

• Where the fake news ranking at
    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Most teams gets healthy over the break. I lose Caris Levert for 2 weeks

Comment

• Power rankings return next week. Get ready.

Comment

• It is Monday and I am thankful that planetmars is not going to make the playoffs. Daaaamn, does he ever have the Creeds' number. Ivan Drago.

Comment

• Oh! And also congrats to drizz for shattering that win column.

Comment

• Trade Deadline is this Thursday!

Comment

• Jimmy Butler is on the market if anyone is interested in winning a Chip this year. Oh and Porzingis also. His MRI came back fine so he should hit the court soon as the #1 option in Washington for the rest of the season. Last time he was the number one option was with the Knicks and he was posting top 20 numbers. I would package both together if the offer is right.

It doesn't look good right now for Isaac, Irving or Simmons for the fantasy playoffs but if I can't get a trade done elsewhere I'll field a damn fine team and see what happens in the playoffs.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Jimmy Butler is on the market if anyone is interested in winning a Chip this year. Oh and Porzingis also. His MRI came back fine so he should hit the court soon as the #1 option in Washington for the rest of the season. Last time he was the number one option was with the Knicks and he was posting top 20 numbers. I would package both together if the offer is right.

It doesn't look good right now for Isaac, Irving or Simmons for the fantasy playoffs but if I can't get a trade done elsewhere I'll field a damn fine team and see what happens in the playoffs.
                  Oh, how could I forget? I would also consider trading Adams, Clarkson, Barton, Melo and Winslow.

Edit: Here's my current cap situation.

Apollo Creeds
                  Total Cap Allocation: +40

Giannis Antetokounmpo 7
                  Ben Simmons 6
                  Saddiq Bey 4
                  Kristaps Porzingis 3
                  Jonathon Isaac 3
                  Steven Adams 3
                  Luka Doncic DPE 2
                  Kyrie Irving 2
                  Jimmy Butler 2
                  Isaiah Stewart 1
                  Jordan Clarkson 1
                  Desmond Bane 1
                  Will Barton 1
                  Carmelo Anthony 1*
                  Justise Winslow 1*

Waived Counting Against Cap:
                  Many.

Draft Picks Available:
                  2022 n/a
                  2023 Apollo
                  Last edited by Apollo; Tue Mar 1, 2022, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• Middleton on an expiring deal available for a title push. Looking for a young C or Forward in return
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• both picks available. James Boukknight available. you got any old ass talent with little skilled years left, send em over.
                      Last edited by koncept; Thu Mar 3, 2022, 05:38 AM.
                      in masai we trust

Comment

• ???TRADE ALERT???

Mack North receives:
                        Nickiel Alexander-Walker
                        Koncept 2023 Draft Pick
                        DanH 2023 Draft Pick

Koncept Receives:
                        Jordan Poole

Comment

• Terms have been reached on a deal between the Bisons and DanH.
                          Middleton will be shipped to DanH looking to help bring a championship to the squad. The Bisons receive Brandon Clarke and a pick swap in the 2022 1st round picks (Skywalkers-Currently owed to Berta and Koncepts-Currently owed to DanH). Berta will receive the higher pick following the lottery this summer.

Comment

• League sources are reporting that the Bison's are gauging the the value of Klay Thompson around the league. As the team looks towards the future the veteran sharpshooter may be able to be had. Although if the interest is not high and offer underwhelm this deadline, the team may look to keep him as a veteran presence going forward.

Comment

• Two offers on the table for Jimmy and one offer is better than the other. Both teams, can you do a little better? This is a league winner we're talking about here... They don't grow on trees and aren't typically shopped.

Comment

• team koncept is happy to announce the acquisition of the young up and coming Jordan Poole. At only 21 years old he has lots of potential but also helps this current season. team koncept not known to ever trade its pick looks to be going all in this season.

Nickeil Alexander will surely be worked into the jazz system in the future.
                                in masai we trust

Comment

Working...
                                X