No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like Jordan Poole was definitely one of the gems found in this past auction draft. Now he's learning under the tutelage of the GOAT shooter, he will be poised to take the reigns for GSW once Steph decides to move on. I kinda see him in the FVV role to Curry's Kyle Lowry.

Hopefully NAW sees some PT down the stretch or gets a better shot next season. He could definitely be a solid piece for the North going forward, but I mainly did the deal for the picks. The youth movement is now underway for the Posse.

Comment

• The Bisons are shipping Klay Thompson and Cameron Johnson to Coach in Return for Micheal Porter Jr
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• As per league sources, the Creeds and Coaches have completed a trade:

To the Coaches:
        Bonesnaps Porzingis (3)

To the Creeds:
        Cole Anthony (1 DPE)

Comment

• Love the trade activity this year!!!!!

Comment

• KLAY AND CAM JOHNSON for mpj? lol
            Last edited by koncept; Thu Mar 3, 2022, 06:23 PM.
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• this year definitely feels like an arms race and not just between 2 teams. all playoff teams look legit, feels like NBA ECF
              in masai we trust

Comment

• Post-Creeds\Coach Trade

My cap: 39
                Available:
                Steven Adams 3
                Jimmy Butler 2
                Jordan Clarkson 1
                Will Barton 1
                Justise Winslow 1
                Carmelo Anthony 1*
                Cole Anthony 1 (DPE)
                Last edited by Apollo; Thu Mar 3, 2022, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                  KLAY AND CAM JOHNSON for mpj? lol
                  As manager, I hated accepting it. As commissioner, I had no choice. LOL

But I mean .. TWO picks and a prospect for Poole?!

Comment

• haha if you would've logged on earlier you'd have those picks. Poole is currently higher ranked than Hayes so maybe it was for the best
                    in masai we trust

Comment

• Got the pick I wanted for Portis. Appreciate the offers from others.

3 Picks in this years draft. Let's hope it's a good one!

Although, if you track our drafting history, they'll likely all be out of the league 3 years ..

Comment

• This might be the most activity we've had at the deadline ever. Keep it going boyos!

Comment

• when is the deadline officially done at 11:59 EST?
                          in masai we trust

Comment

• James Boukknight is on the block. I'm a big fan of his game he's a great prospect, I'm just all in this year. he's on a 4 year DPE. looking for another 4 year guy to match OR a 3 year if you can take on the extra year. 2 year if you can take on 2 years... you get the picture
                            in masai we trust

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                              when is the deadline officially done at 11:59 EST?
                              I think it's actually like 3am, as that's usually when Yahoo turns over the days, but ya.

Comment

• The next edition of the power rankings drops tomorrow. I thought Jimmy would be on another team and that would shake up the rankings significantly but I've changed my mind on dealing him, I don't like the offers enough, he's worth more. He's gonna look good on my full strength team next season.

Comment

Working...
                                X