RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jusuf Nurkic.

He's typically in the top 60-100 range, which makes him 4-7 round value.

He's on a 1 year contract, so if you have room to resign him, or he's a better resign candidate than what you currently have rostered, let's talk. Since he is injured, I'm not asking for equal value here.

In return, I'm simply looking for a rosterable player on a 2 year contract. But, I would look at almost any offer, including a player on a 1 year contract.

Any takers?

Comment

• Great trade deadline, gentlemen! Lot of fun! Several playoff teams get a little better!

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
        Great trade deadline, gentlemen! Lot of fun! Several playoff teams get a little better!
        That was a fun deadline! I was very happy to be involved in at least one trade and other discussions right into the 11th hour last night.

My streak of making 8 straight playoffs comes to an end, but I'm retooling for another long stretch of playoff berths and chips!

At this moment, it looks like the last playoff spot up for grabs might come down to the final week of games. Looks like everyone is dealing with major injuries this season and all the win-loss records are pretty tight, I'm not sure if there's a front-runner or not?! I'll reserve my pick for the chip until the beginning of the playoffs.

Comment

• We now interrupt your previously scheduled fantasy trade deadline group hug for a REAL fantasy NEWS bulletin!

POWER Rankings
          Trade Deadline Edition

That was a whirlwind deadline and who knows how this ends?

Weekly Movement
          Rank Team Rating
          --- Koncept ---
          --- DanH ---
          +5 Skywalker +9%
          +2 Coach +5%
          -2 Apollo -6%
          -1 Axel -2%
          +2 Realizar +9
          -4 Tucas -13%
          Other notables:
          Berta - 16%
          Joey -9%
          Mack - 9%

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

We now interrupt your previously scheduled fantasy trade deadline group hug for a REAL fantasy NEWS bulletin!

POWER Rankings
            Trade Deadline Edition

That was a whirlwind deadline and who knows how this ends?

Weekly Movement
            Rank Team Rating
            --- Koncept ---
            --- DanH ---
            +5 Skywalker +9%
            +2 Coach +5%
            -2 Apollo -6%
            -1 Axel -2%
            +2 Realizar +9
            -4 Tucas -13%
            Other notables:
            Berta - 16%
            Joey -9%
            Mack - 9%
            You see what Bobby Portis can do your ratings?! Told you guys!

Comment

• Really happy I was able to get both Walker and Roby on Waiver. Both have been playing absolutely bananas lately, and will each get a 2 year contract.

Good riddance to Joe Harris' broken ass who did absolutely nothing for me, ever. Worst trade I ever made. And I've made alot of bad ones. Lol

Comment

• Cole Anthony was like Windex last night against the Raptors. Good start for Anthony on a bad night for the Raptors.

I think I got a really good prospect for Porzingis but hopefully the big fella can get his body right and everybody wins; my ideal trade scenario.

There's still hope that I get Simmons and/or Irving back but its getting close. Fingers crossed.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Cole Anthony was like Windex last night against the Raptors. Good start for Anthony on a bad night for the Raptors.

I think I got a really good prospect for Porzingis but hopefully the big fella can get his body right and everybody wins; my ideal trade scenario.

There's still hope that I get Simmons and/or Irving back but its getting close. Fingers crossed.
                  Anthony only popped off because Fultz was taking the night off. Fultz is taking Anthonys spot, shots and minutes back. Watch.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Anthony only popped off because Fultz was taking the night off. Fultz is taking Anthonys spot, shots and minutes back. Watch.
                    I don't know about that. Anthony is the only one of the three of Suggs, Fultz and him who have have the tools to be pure PG. Will his numbers take a hit when they're full strength? Probably a little in the short term but he's been pretty effective and his advanced stats look pretty good for a 21 year old.

Also, the Magic look poised to make a move in the offseason. They have too many young bigs, wings and guards and now they have a high pick inbound. Time to consolidate some of that talent via trade. A guy like Anthony would be a coveted piece in a trade.

Comment

• Have we ever had a season like this where there have been sooo many good teams?

This team is in 11th place???? Gobert, Shai, Lavine, McCollum, Lowry, Capela, Hield, Fox... How is Axel not in the playoffs?

Love this league.

Comment

Have we ever had a season like this where there have been sooo many good teams?

This team is in 11th place???? Gobert, Shai, Lavine, McCollum, Lowry, Capela, Hield, Fox... How is Axel not in the playoffs?

Love this league.
                        I think alot of it has been the randomness and prevalence of "injuries" this year. But ya, has even been a fun year to be on the outside looking in!

Comment

• Wacky matchup between me and Realizar. Winning the big counting stats by the biggest margin I think I've ever seen (+53 3's, +294 PTS, +48 REB, +95 AST), and yet the week is 5-4 and comes down to FT%, which I'm currently leading. Sat all my guys today hoping to ride the 82% I've got in the cat to a win. Think it's paying off, but we'll see at the end of the night.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            Wacky matchup between me and Realizar. Winning the big counting stats by the biggest margin I think I've ever seen (+53 3's, +294 PTS, +48 REB, +95 AST), and yet the week is 5-4 and comes down to FT%, which I'm currently leading. Sat all my guys today hoping to ride the 82% I've got in the cat to a win. Think it's paying off, but we'll see at the end of the night.
                            You're the #1 seed for a reason.

I should point out that I did forgot to set my line-up last Monday, but it wouldn't have made a difference in the final result.

(If AD was healthy, I might have won the REB category - and the week.)
                            RR OG

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

I think alot of it has been the randomness and prevalence of "injuries" this year. But ya, has even been a fun year to be on the outside looking in!
                              Not setting your line-up for just one day could be the difference to winning a week and making the playoffs. That's the margin of error for most teams.
                              RR OG

Comment

Have we ever had a season like this where there have been sooo many good teams?

Love this league.
                                Injuries was my biggest issue. Shai has been out more than in. Lowry been taking a lot of "personal" days off. Still waiting for Wiseman to play his first game of the season. I made the decision to ride the injury train this year but I think if healthy, my team is right in the mix of it all. Gonna make you and Dan work hard these last 2 weeks before the playoffs but hopefully lose both weeks to hold my 6th draft slot in the lotto.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X