No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dang, coming down to the wire between Apollo and Skywalker.

On the other side, while it might appear Dan has a stranglehold on the finals, there are some close cats, and koncept has the games advantage!

Exciting day in Dynasty! Good luck to all!

Comment

• Good luck, Skywalker. Smooth move adding three dudes with Sunday games. That gives you a two game advantage but I think this is gonna be a close one. I'm hoping Kyrie goes off to celebrate his first home game of the season. Either way, it's been a fun season and we're guaranteed to have two fine teams in the RRBA Finals!

Special thanks to Joey for leading another very successful season as the Commish!

Comment

• Apollo and Skywalker in a duel to the death! 4-4 late Sunday evening with both rebs and blks up for grabs. Have at it, boys!

Comment

• Unless there's a stat correction the Creeds are heading to the finals! That was almost as close as last year when I missed the finals by a tie break.

Good game, skywalker. It could have gone either way.

Comment

• Everyone knew that Kyrie's home debut could be the difference maker.

Nobody knew it would be his 2 blocks that would seal the deal.

Great game Apollo! Should be a good final!

Comment

• eh man good game Dan. good luck and good health in the finals man!
              Last edited by koncept; Mon Mar 28, 2022, 02:31 AM.
              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                eh man good game Dan. good luck and good health in the finals man!
                Good game! I was up like 8-1 halfway through the week but even then I was nailbiting because almost every cat was a toss up most of the week. There were still three that were close to coin tosses at the end. Just happy to have survived.

And thanks! Hope to see you in a rematch next year!
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Alright, Apollo, bring it on! Best of luck this week.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    Alright, Apollo, bring it on! Best of luck this week.

DING, DING!

Comment

• Congrats Gentlemen Enjoy!

Comment

• Good luck, Apollo and DanH!

Good to see a new name will be engraved on the trophy.

Also congrats to Skywalker and Koncept, two perennial powerhouses back in the mix right til the end again.

Comment

• All the winning by Dan and Apollo has got the team fired up. The Monstars front office have spent alot of money with different marketing and branding firms, to really zero down and figure out what represents the fans, and the brand we'd like to present going forward. The Options they've provided, seem to have a theme...

Option 1: The Greasers

OR

Option 2: The Young Guns

OR

Option 3: The Mighty Ducks

The Theme of course, being that all are WINNERS. No more of the Monstars loser history.
                          We are moving forward into a bright future!

The Board will vote shortly on the final brand direction, but I gotta admit .. I'm really excited to see where this goes!
                          Last edited by Joey; Tue Mar 29, 2022, 01:21 AM.

Comment

• Go with the one that has the best meme and gif possibilities. I'm submitting a write in vote for Jackie Moon and the Flint Tropics.

Edit:

Exhibit A

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              All the winning by Dan and Apollo has got the team fired up. The Monstars front office have spent alot of money with different marketing and branding firms, to really zero down and figure out what represents the fans, and the brand we'd like to present going forward. The Options they've provided, seem to have a theme...

Option 1: The Greasers

OR

Option 2: The Young Guns

OR

Option 3: The Mighty Ducks

The Theme of course, being that all are WINNERS. No more of the Monstars loser history.
                              We are moving forward into a bright future!

The Board will vote shortly on the final brand direction, but I gotta admit .. I'm really excited to see where this goes!
                              Go with the Estevezes's or Young Greasy Ducks(or YDG for the young folk)

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Go with the one that has the best meme and gif possibilities. I'm submitting a write in vote for Jackie Moon and the Flint Tropics.

Edit:

Exhibit A
                                Lol So true story, The Flint Tropics is the name of me and my friends beer league bball team. We're very terrible. I'm not sure I want that bad voodoo following me here. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X