RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post

Lol So true story, The Flint Tropics is the name of me and my friends beer league bball team. We're very terrible. I'm not sure I want that bad voodoo following me here. Lol
    Awe, feels like a missed opportunity but I get it. Last thing you want is a rebranding misstep like the Washington Redskins changing their names to the Washington Commanders and then the Internet opting to call them the "Washington Commies" for short.

Comment

• Good Finals matchup, boys!

Looks like FG% and Steals are a lock - 1 per side, while the other 7 cats are up for grabs. Bucks are sitting the entire team tonight it appears which hurts both teams.

Who's got the confidence going into the final 3 days of play????

Comment

• Yeah it's a barnburner so far!
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Good luck fellas!!

Comment

• And he stuck the landing! Congrats Dan! Incredible season my man!

Comment

• nicely done dan, congrats!
              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Congratulations Dan! Great season!

Comment

• Congrats, DanH Heckuva season!

Comment

• Well done, Champ! Well deserved.

Meet me back here next year and let's do round two at full strength.

Comment

• Congrats DanH! You have a heck of a team. I'm jealous

Comment

• Front page has been updated! Congrats again Dan. That is a team built from the ground up through quality picks. Really an impressive climb.

In offseason news, I will try and put together an updated Offseason Cap Sheet.

If people can make sure that your updated List is posted in the thread, with the years wound down by 1, that would be immensely helpful? I've posted mine as an example, ie. all 1s are now 0s, 2s are 1s, 3s are 2s, etc. Will be checking everyone homework too, so no shenanigans!

August 1st will be Draft.
                        September 1st will be Contract Resigns and Rookie deals.

Auction Draft will be determined at a later date.

Comment

• Thanks all! Was a very fun year.

Good game Apollo, that's a scary team you've got there if Isaac or Simmons ever play again.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Great win Dan. Congrats on a hell of a season.

Bring on the lotto!
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Well shit, looks like Obi Toppin maybe isn't a bust at all! Knicks just need to get rid of Randle and Thibs.

Between him and Fultz finally coming around, I might want to rehire the old scouting department that were let go recently.

Comment

• Here you go fellas. Lottery Odds and everyones assigned Team.
                                Dynasty Team NBA Team Odds at Top 4 Pick Odds at Top Pick
                                drizz Rockets 52.1% 14.0%
                                WJF Magic 52.1% 14.0%
                                Joeys Monstars Pistons 52.1% 14.0%
                                Planet Mars Invaders Thunder 48.1% 12.5%
                                jbml Pacers 42.1% 10.5%
                                Axel Blazers 37.2% 9.0%
                                Berta Bisons Kings 32% 7.5%
                                Mack North Posse Pelicans (via Lakers) 26.3% 6.0%
                                Lottery takes place on May 17th. Good luck! (except to Axel ... obviously. Lol)

Actually don't think I've accounted for trades here, but still, this is the lottery, not the draft itself, and I know there's higher than, and lower of, etc, so we'll cross that bridge after the draft.
                                Last edited by Joey; Thu Apr 14, 2022, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X