Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess it's time to start scouting then
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Pick
      Number
      Team Name Draft Date/Time Selection
      1 WJF Up to August 1st 9:00am
      2 planetmars August 1st 9:00am-12:00pm
      3 drizz August 1st 12:00pm-3:00pm
      4 Berta Bisons August 1st 3:00pm-6:00pm
      5 Joeys Fantasy Basketball Team** August 1st 6:00pm-9:00pm
      6 jbml August 1st 9:00pm-12:00am
      7 Axel August 2nd 12:00am-9:00am
      8 Mack North Posse August 2nd 9:00am-12:00pm
      9 007's Secret Service August 2nd 12:00pm-3:00pm
      10 REALIZAR August 2nd 6:00pm-9:00pm
      11 WJF (From Apollo Creeds) August 2nd 9:00pm-12:00am
      12 Joeys Fantasy Basketball Team ** (From Tucas) August 3rd 12:00am-9:00am
      13 Berta Bisons (from Koncept) August 3rd 12:00pm-3:00pm
      14 jbml (From The Coach) August 3rd 3:00pm-6:00pm
      15 DanH (From Skywalker) August 3rd 6:00pm-9:00pm
      16 Joeys Fantasy Basketball Team** (From DanH) August 3rd 9:00pm-12:00am
      Let me know if the times work, or if I've gotten anything wrong.

WJF You're on the clock!
      Last edited by Joey; Fri Jul 29, 2022, 06:07 PM.

Comment

• Cap sheet also updated with all updates I've received.

Comment

• I was just on the yahoo page, it looks like the league can be renewed. Good timing in order to see the positions for the draft eligible players

Comment

• To kick things off for the 2022 rookie draft team WJF would like to select Chet Holmgren with the #1 pick.

The front office fell in love with Holmgren in his summer league debut where he put up 23 points on only 9 (4 of 6 from 3) shots and added 7 boards, 6 blocks, 4 assists and a steal for good measure.

After his debut and un-named source in the front office said, "Holmgren is a freak of a talent, he looked like a Gobert/ Jokic/Nowitzki hybrid with handles."
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• I am taking Paolo Banchero with the 2nd pick.

This was a pretty easy decision. I think Paolo is going to be a super star. And the Magic was the best team he could end up on. They need a guy that can put the ball in the net.. and I could see them giving Paolo a lot of opportunities to do just that.

drizz - you're up now.

Comment

• Nice, Koloko still on the board.

Comment

• So far going exactly as I'd expected. Let's see what happens from here.

Comment

• I'm open to moving into the draft. It could be as simple as a pick swap of your this year pick for my pick next year. My picks usually land at around 10-12 range, so keep that in mind if you're looking to price my 2023.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      I'm open to moving into the draft. It could be as simple as a pick swap of your this year pick for my pick next year. My picks usually land at around 10-12 range, so keep that in mind if you're looking to price my 2023.
                      If you are still looking by my pick, depending on who is there, 50/50 shot I'll be looking to trade out.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        I'm open to moving into the draft. It could be as simple as a pick swap of your this year pick for my pick next year. My picks usually land at around 10-12 range, so keep that in mind if you're looking to price my 2023.
                        Make me an offer for 12 if you want it. I like the guys I could have available, but I'm also exploring a few options that are out there for both 12 and 16.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

If you are still looking by my pick, depending on who is there, 50/50 shot I'll be looking to trade out.
                          Joey wrote: View Post

Make me an offer for 12 if you want it. I like the guys I could have available, but I'm also exploring a few options that are out there for both 12 and 16.
                          I'll keep you both in mind when it gets close to your picks. I'll be in touch.

Comment

• Hope drizz makes his pick, times a tickin'! Would be a shame for it to go to waste...

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              Hope drizz makes his pick, times a tickin'! Would be a shame for it to go to waste...
                              Or not, just makes my 11th pick a top 10!

I kid, I kid
                              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                                Hope drizz makes his pick, times a tickin'! Would be a shame for it to go to waste...
                                I just sent him an email. Hopefully he sees it.

Comment

Working...
                                X