No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys I almost missed it, god damnit.

Selecting Jabari Smith with the #3 pick

Comment

• Berta Bisons are up on the clock. When the lottery gods jumped the Bisons up to pick 4, management narrowed in on 4 guys who they would be comfortable taking at 4. Now at draft time it was a toss up between 2 guys... that being said.

With the 4th pick the Berta Bisons select Purdue guard Jaden Ivey. Management sees Ja Morant potential in the athletic guard.

To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Joey must be working trade options.
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• After analyzing the field, and considering all options available, with the #5 pick, the Joeys Fantasy Basketball Team is ecstatic to select Consensus All-American 1st Team, Big10 Tournament Champion and MVP, and the NBA Summer League MVP, Keegan Murray.

KMurray.jpg

Comment

• jbml on the Clock!

Comment

• Bennedict Mathurin goes 6th to JBML

Comment

• Axel on clock

Comment

• jbml wrote: View Post
                  Bennedict Mathurin goes 6th to JBML
                  He's going to be such a stud. I was very close to taking him myself. Good pick.

Comment

• Pick
                    Number
                    Team Name Draft Date/Time Selection
                    1 WJF Up to August 1st 9:00am Chet Holmgren
                    2 planetmars August 1st 9:00am-12:00pm Paolo Banchero
                    3 drizz August 1st 12:00pm-3:00pm Jabari Smith
                    4 Berta Bisons August 1st 3:00pm-6:00pm Jaden Ivey
                    5 Joeys Fantasy Basketball Team** August 1st 6:00pm-9:00pm Keegan Murray
                    6 jbml August 1st 9:00pm-12:00am Benedict Mathurin
                    7 Axel August 2nd 12:00am-9:00am ON THE CLOCK
                    8 Mack North Posse August 2nd 9:00am-12:00pm
                    9 007's Secret Service August 2nd 12:00pm-3:00pm
                    10 REALIZAR August 2nd 6:00pm-9:00pm
                    11 WJF (From Apollo Creeds) August 2nd 9:00pm-12:00am
                    12 Joeys Fantasy Basketball Team ** (From Tucas) August 3rd 12:00am-9:00am
                    13 Berta Bisons (from Koncept) August 3rd 12:00pm-3:00pm
                    14 jbml (From The Coach) August 3rd 3:00pm-6:00pm
                    15 DanH (From Skywalker) August 3rd 6:00pm-9:00pm
                    16 Joeys Fantasy Basketball Team** (From DanH) August 3rd 9:00pm-12:00am

Comment

• My selection will not be made until the morning. Save you all some page refresh clicks tonight
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Well, after much consideration, I'm going to swing for the fences and takes the Canadian Man of Mystery Shaedon Sharpe. The #1 recruit for next year's draft class comes in with much mystery (and risk) but the high potential is too tempting over anything else available here.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• "With the Eighth selection in the 2022 RRNBADL rookie draft, the Mack North Posse select - Center Christian Kolok... oops, wrong card. The Mack North Posse select - Center Mark Williams by way of the Charlotte Hornets."

After some very last minute scouting, the Posse is pleased to welcome the big center from Duke. Being paired with LaMelo Ball, the duo will look to form the newest incarnation of Lob City(Bitch). The team believes he will be able to fill the same role DeAndre Jordan provided for all those years when the team rose to prominence.

007 , you're on the clock.

Comment

• 007 Respond to my private message before you make any selection please! Lol

Comment

• What happens if 007 misses his timeslot? Is it a complete forfeiture of his pick? He hasn't been online since July 26.

*edit - found this on the front page rules:
                              Once commenced, each pick has a 3 hour Official Pick Window. Picks can be made early, but any pick received after the Official Pick Window closes, will be forfeited.

Comment

• I've forfeited picks in years past.

And I'm ready with my pick at 3pm.
                                RR OG

Comment

Working...
                                X