RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    What happens if 007 misses his timeslot? Is it a complete forfeiture of his pick? He hasn't been online since July 26.

*edit - found this on the front page rules:
    Once commenced, each pick has a 3 hour Official Pick Window. Picks can be made early, but any pick received after the Official Pick Window closes, will be forfeited.
    If someone has his email we should try to reach him first. It's a big blow to lose a high pick like that. Maybe I'll look him up in the mod cp...

Comment

• Now that they are all off the board i can say this. I know experts had the top 3 of this draft then a gap. But I think Murray, Ivey, mathurian and Sharpe all have a shot at being the best player of the class. I thought about all four of them at pick 4.
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

What happens if 007 misses his timeslot? Is it a complete forfeiture of his pick? He hasn't been online since July 26.

Once commenced, each pick has a 3 hour Official Pick Window. Picks can be made early, but any pick received after the Official Pick Window closes, will be forfeited.
        i think we typically will allow them to pick whenever they are back. We’ve done that before.

Comment

I thought last year someone missed and we just gave them the next guy in order of real nba draft order who wasn't selected yet? I may be misremembering though.
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I sent Mr. Bond an email. Hopefully it doesn't go to junkmail.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I thought last year someone missed and we just gave them the next guy in order of real nba draft order who wasn't selected yet? I may be misremembering though.
              I've missed plenty of drafts and was never given that luxury.

It's 2:55. 007 has 5 min.
              RR OG

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

that was two years ago. It was appreciated. Otherwise I would have been out. Life can sometimes get in the way. I would wish the same opportunity for others

Comment

• With the #10 pick, I'm selecting Jeremy Sochan (F - SAS)
                  RR OG

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    I sent Mr. Bond an email. Hopefully it doesn't go to junkmail.
                    The email bounced.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

The email bounced.
                      You tried... it's common knowledge that our rookie drafts commence on Aug 1. Hopefully everything is alright and he just forgot.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                        With the #10 pick, I'm selecting Jeremy Sochan (F - SAS)
                        *9th pick

I was debating between Sochan, Williams and one other player at 8. The hair threw me off, so I went with the future HOFer Williams.

Comment

• With the 11th pick in the Dynasty league draft, Team WJF is pleased to select Jalen Duren via the Detroit Pistons.
                          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

*9th pick

I was debating between Sochan, Williams and one other player at 8. The hair threw me off, so I went with the “future bench player replaced by a Plumlee” Williams.
                            Fixed that for you.

Comment

• Man you guys suck to try and trade with, you know that? Don’t even know how many messages I sent. Lol

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                                With the #10 pick, I'm selecting Jeremy Sochan (F - SAS)
                                Would have been classy if you could have waited for a ruling on the issue and not just decided what was happening to 007s pick yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X