No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought one year we allowed a missed pick to pick last in the draft. I might be remembering that wrong though.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
      I thought one year we allowed a missed pick to pick last in the draft. I might be remembering that wrong though.
      This was my initial thought and believe it is the most fair.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Would have been classy if you could have waited for a ruling on the issue and not just decided what was happening to 007s pick yourself.
        With all due respect Joey:

- The ruling was clearly stated in the collective agreement.

- I've forfeited several picks and the league has never showed me the same consideration it showed JBML and others in given them a drafted player.

- You can call me the Arthur Fleck of this league cuz THAT'S LIFE!

RR OG

Comment

Would have been classy if you could have waited for a ruling on the issue and not just decided what was happening to 007s pick yourself.
          Ballswin... classy?

Comment

• I have no issues with giving Daniels to 007. That is my two cents.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

Ballswin... classy?
              Seriously, I'm a first class stand-up man. I know how to giveth and taketh like a true gentleman.
              RR OG

Comment

• Interesting turn of events with #007. From what I remember he doesn't usually have a draft pick, so might have just completely forgot. I'd be fine giving him the last pick in the draft if he doesn't show up before then. We're already at #12 I think so that's likely going to be the case.

Comment

• jbml wrote: View Post
                  I have no issues with giving Daniels to 007. That is my two cents.
                  What if someone wants Dyson Daniels with the #12 to #16 pick?
                  RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

What if someone wants Dyson Daniels with the #12 to #16 pick?
                    Like I said above, shit can happen in anyone world. I am not looking to take advantage of that. I understand the argument. I am cool either way

Comment

• I found the 2020 draft thread, discussion starts around here:
                      https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/f...read-s8/page35

At that time JBML got Edwards.. but Skywalker chose first, even though he had the second pick and his window had started. So I'd be fine with giving 007 Daniels but on the record back then I was okay with just bumping his pick down the line which I think is what we're planning to do with 007 now.

Glad I'm not the commish

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                        I thought one year we allowed a missed pick to pick last in the draft. I might be remembering that wrong though.
                        I think this is what has more typically been done. I think with with jbml he had a fairly high pick if I recall correctly, so to go from Top-5 to 16 seemed like a harsh jump. I think with 007, we give him the pick thats available when he comes back, or just 16 if that's we're at.

But we've always agreed as a league on these sorts of thing, and was hoping we could have that conversation. Didn't mean to call you out directly Ballsy.

Comment

• jbml wrote: View Post

Like I said above, shit can happen in anyone world. I am not looking to take advantage of that. I understand the argument. I am cool either way
                          Let's just stick to the collective agreement draft rules and move on. Oui? Si?

I hope 007 is okay and I trust he's doing well. Shit happens; that's life.
                          RR OG

Comment

Didn't mean to call you out directly Ballsy.
                            No worries; don't sweat it. We're good.

You're now on the clock...

RR OG

Comment

• With the #12 pick, The Joeys Fantasy Basketball Team selects the 19-year old 6-6 guard out of New Orleans, via the GLeague Ignite - Dyson Daniels.

Trade announcements potentially forthcoming.

Comment

• "Potentially"? So interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X