• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post

Currently losing to ME, soooo "not very good" seems to be the answer? Lol
    You just unloaded Harden and yet you're facing down the grim reality of a week one win.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    Duarte drops 27 points in his debut and the $10 man Fournier with a cool 32/6/3/4
    The rich get richer.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    No clue how good my team is while Simmons, Irving and Isaac all sit but Bane sure did look good last night. Bey and Stewart looked good also. I need Luka and Jimmy to hit the floor already.
    Currently losing to ME, soooo "not very good" seems to be the answer? Lol

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    LOL Fair. Either way, I just traded for the (current) #1 Player in the league!

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Daang. Jaylen Brown apparently happy with the trade today!
    He just wanted to give me a boost before switching over to your roster! You just get the regression.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    No clue how good my team is while Simmons, Irving and Isaac all sit but Bane sure did look good last night. Bey and Stewart looked good also. I need Luka and Jimmy to hit the floor already.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    Duarte drops 27 points in his debut and the $10 man Fournier with a cool 32/6/3/4
    Ya, I was mad when you got Fornier for so cheap. I knew he'd have a good year for NYC.

Leave a comment:

replied

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Daang. Jaylen Brown apparently happy with the trade today!

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Banton earning that 2 year deal already! Banton is my only untradeable.
    Last edited by Joey; Wed Oct 20, 2021, 09:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    tucas wrote: View Post
    If anyone is looking to sell off some older players to start a rebuild maybe we can work out a deal. I’d consider moving off my young guys and pick this year for an established star. OG, Bridges, Davion and Keldon would be the main young guys I’d consider moving, but I’d still move Wood for a big. Probably looking to keep KPJ unless an offer blows me away for him
    Made an offer. Let's talk!

Leave a comment:

• tucas
    replied
    If anyone is looking to sell off some older players to start a rebuild maybe we can work out a deal. I’d consider moving off my young guys and pick this year for an established star. OG, Bridges, Davion and Keldon would be the main young guys I’d consider moving, but I’d still move Wood for a big. Probably looking to keep KPJ unless an offer blows me away for him

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied

Was this pre-trade for me? Or after trade?
    Pre. I didn't see the trade until I came on to post. However, it didn't change the positioning when I looked just now. He's still in 7th and you're in 11th. It looked like a win/win trade to me.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    The Berta Bisons have been cultivating young talent prime for a breakout since new ownership took over... Once these guys start hitting yall are fucked

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    And now it seems time for everyone's favorite weekly post. The week one POWER Rankings:

The Champs (Mack North) are clearly dead in the water. The "Pros" know what's what.
    Was this pre-trade for me? Or after trade?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X