18. Matt Gay - K
    19. Mason Crosby - K

20. Jamal Adams - S
    21. Harrison Smith - S
    22. Jalen Thompson - S

23. Cole Holcomb - LB
    24. Cory Littleton - LB

25. Christian Wilkins - DT
    As imposing a crew that has ever cleared waivers .
    The Mega Bowl is going to be a classic.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

Three members have not submitted keeper picks yet. There are still a few weeks to go but it never hurts to get a temporary list up in case you forget later. If you miss the deadline you lose your picks.

MangoKid
      tucas
      drizz

Comment

Can we just start the draft tomorrow?! The NBADL has me itchin' for draft season!

I have a pretty good idea of who my targets are, but you never know once the clock is live. Do you fill need over BPA? This is the million dollar question!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
          Can we just start the draft tomorrow?! The NBADL has me itchin' for draft season!

I have a pretty good idea of who my targets are, but you never know once the clock is live. Do you fill need over BPA? This is the million dollar question!
          I wish we could go! The NBA dynasty draft is a big tease, I haven't used a pick in three long years.

I hope it doesn't happen but it always happens: some really important players will get season-ending injuries. Maybe he's not important from a fantasy perspective but Tim Patrick just went down with a torn ACL. He fell weird in practice and now its over. Also, Jordan Poyer hurt his elbow yesterday and is heading for an MRI. He's probably a DB1?

Comment

Yes the NFL is back.
            League wide exhibition games start next weekend.
            The bank of cray supercomputers i have in the garage are being fired up.
            Which rookies are stars and who wind up being scrubs.
            BPA vs Need.... tough call.
            Draft season is upon is.

Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Aug 3, 2022, 09:29 AM.
            - TGO

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post

I wish we could go! The NBA dynasty draft is a big tease, I haven't used a pick in three long years.

I hope it doesn't happen but it always happens: some really important players will get season-ending injuries. Maybe he's not important from a fantasy perspective but Tim Patrick just went down with a torn ACL. He fell weird in practice and now its over. Also, Jordan Poyer hurt his elbow yesterday and is heading for an MRI. He's probably a DB1?
              Tough news on Patrick, I had him on my roster a few times over the last 2 or 3 seasons. He's been very up & down but things were looking promising with Russ as the new QB.

Sounds like Poyer might only be out a few weeks. It would be a huge blow to the Bills D if he's out for an extended period of time, he's a great guy and the leader of that defense.

Comment

Tough news on Patrick, I had him on my roster a few times over the last 2 or 3 seasons. He's been very up & down but things were looking promising with Russ as the new QB.

Sounds like Poyer might only be out a few weeks. It would be a huge blow to the Bills D if he's out for an extended period of time, he's a great guy and the leader of that defense.

There are a ton of players on those PUP lists already....some are going to come off for sure... some not.
                Drafting later does help with avoiding those WTF moments as you read your projected new star RB is now on the shelf for a year.
                Tucas is around .....
                Drizz is defending champ and we can count on him to post his roster at least 1 to 2 minutes before the deadline

MangoKid remains off the grid .... Cmon Mango...
                - TGO

Comment

MangoKid, tucas, drizz you have only 12 days to submit your keepers. It's ok to submit early, you can change them up to Aug 21st and we'll give you a pass if one of your guys goes down before the draft and you want to swap him out for a healthy player. If you miss the Aug 21st deadline though you keep 30 guys and lose out on picks. We want to see you at the draft, don't miss out. I'll send a league email reminder also so I've done my part here.

Comment

Nothing like draft night.....
                    Boys... where are you ?
                    tucas MangoKid drizz

NFL is into the pre season games already....
                    Lots and lots of new and already established talent available on the draft board.
                    Damn shame to miss out on a chance to add to those flea bag rosters of yours .......commish is bang on... he has done his part here
                    - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                      Nothing like draft night.....
                      Boys... where are you ?
                      tucas MangoKid drizz

NFL is into the pre season games already....
                      Lots and lots of new and already established talent available on the draft board.
                      Damn shame to miss out on a chance to add to those flea bag rosters of yours .......commish is bang on... he has done his part here
                      Yeah, it's only six days away now and I sent another reminder email. If they all miss they'll all lose their picks and it's happened before in this league. Come on, guys.

tucas
                      MangoKid
                      drizz

Comment

Each of these 3 teams have over 30 players(3-5 on each squad), so how would it be determined on which 30 are kept in the event that anyone misses the deadline?

I'm hoping they all get their keepers in, but we need some sort of precedent in case they miss the deadline.

I'm also OK to give them an extra week(Aug 28) if the majority is alright with it. It's been a summer of absenteeism for Dynasty drafts round these parts.. c'mon boys!

Comment

Each of these 3 teams have over 30 players(3-5 on each squad), so how would it be determined on which 30 are kept in the event that anyone misses the deadline?

I'm hoping they all get their keepers in, but we need some sort of precedent in case they miss the deadline.

I'm also OK to give them an extra week(Aug 28) if the majority is alright with it. It's been a summer of absenteeism for Dynasty drafts round these parts.. c'mon boys!
                          So last time it happened I don't think there were more than 30 guys on the roster.

The top 30 ranked players is one idea. What does everyone think?

At some point there has to be a cutoff and it's unwise to stretch it too thin and not leave much time to review things before the draft. The deadline is already three weeks later than the past deadline.

Comment

Sorry fam. Had a lot of heavy family stuff going on for quite some time. I apologize for being late to the party. Here are my keepers for this season:

Tom Brady Justin Jefferson
                            Marvin Jones Jr.
                            Clyde Edwards-Helaire
                            Nyheim Hines
                            Hunter Henry
                            Melvin Gordon III
                            Mike Williams
                            Darren Waller
                            Jarvis Landry
                            Austin Hooper
                            Jalen Hurts
                            Matthew Stafford
                            Kareem Hunt
                            Mike Evans

Justin Simmons
                            Marlon Humphrey
                            Khalil Mack
                            Xavien Howard
                            Shaquil Barrett
                            Eric Kendricks
                            Deion Jones
                            Josh Allen
                            Ed Oliver
                            Trey Hendrickson

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                              Sorry fam. Had a lot of heavy family stuff going on for quite some time. I apologize for being late to the party. Here are my keepers for this season:

Tom Brady Justin Jefferson
                              Marvin Jones Jr.
                              Clyde Edwards-Helaire
                              Nyheim Hines
                              Hunter Henry
                              Melvin Gordon III
                              Mike Williams
                              Darren Waller
                              Jarvis Landry
                              Austin Hooper
                              Jalen Hurts
                              Matthew Stafford
                              Kareem Hunt
                              Mike Evans

Justin Simmons
                              Marlon Humphrey
                              Khalil Mack
                              Xavien Howard
                              Shaquil Barrett
                              Eric Kendricks
                              Deion Jones
                              Josh Allen
                              Ed Oliver
                              Trey Hendrickson

I hope everything is as good or as manageable as can be for you and your family...
                              Happy to see you back.....

- TGO

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                                Sorry fam. Had a lot of heavy family stuff going on for quite some time. I apologize for being late to the party.
                                Mango, I'm sorry to hear that and Demo articulated it well, we're thinking about you.

You're not late by the way, we're a little worried is all because the deadline is on Sunday. It's hard to believe the draft is a little over two weeks away.

Comment

Working...
                                X