NFL Fantasy Dynasty League (S11)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MangoKid wrote: View Post
    Sorry fam. Had a lot of heavy family stuff going on for quite some time.
    Hope all is well with you and you fam now. Good to have you back.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post

So last time it happened I don't think there were more than 30 guys on the roster.

The top 30 ranked players is one idea. What does everyone think?

At some point there has to be a cutoff and it's unwise to stretch it too thin and not leave much time to review things before the draft. The deadline is already three weeks later than the past deadline.
      I was thinking either Top 30 or make sure all roster spots are full, then the top ranked players of those remaining?

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post

I was thinking either Top 30 or make sure all roster spots are full, then the top ranked players of those remaining?
        We could go with the top 30(Yahoo ranked) guys for those who miss the deadline and give them the option to drop #26-30 if they let it known no later than a week before the draft (Aug 28th)? That way I have time to get the rosters up, we can have a good review of it and if they show soon they still have a shot at the draft in a not so bad set of circumstances. How does that sound?
        Last edited by Apollo; Wed Aug 17, 2022, 03:44 PM.

Comment

We could go with the top 30(Yahoo ranked) guys for those who miss the deadline and give them the option to drop #26-30 if they let it known no later than a week before the draft (Aug 28th)? That way I have time to get the rosters up, we can have a good review of it and if they show soon they still have a shot at the draft in a not so bad set of circumstances. How does that sound?
          Seems fair....

tucas is around somewhere as he asked about the best before date...
          drizz will have his up by 11:58 pm August 21st....
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

The keeper deadline is in two days. I sent both guys another email. I didn't think Tucas would be in this boat again after what happened a couple of seasons ago and then him checking in a few weeks ago. Maybe he's looking to keep us in suspense.

Comment

The keeper deadline is in two days. I sent both guys another email. I didn't think Tucas would be in this boat again after what happened a couple of seasons ago and then him checking in a few weeks ago. Maybe he's looking to keep us in suspense.
              Cmon tucas and drizz
              - TGO

Comment

I will have mine in on time. I’ve been in the process of moving internationally the last few weeks and then came down with Covid this week. I’ll get them in before the deadline, just been a busy time

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post

I will have mine in on time. I’ve been in the process of moving internationally the last few weeks and then came down with Covid this week. I’ll get them in before the deadline, just been a busy time
                  I hope COVID isn't hitting you too hard. I just got over it myself a few weeks ago and it was not fun. I hope you recover quickly.

Also, glad you're back and that you'll be at the draft!

Comment

I hope COVID isn't hitting you too hard. I just got over it myself a few weeks ago and it was not fun. I hope you recover quickly.

Also, glad you're back and that you'll be at the draft!
                    Rumour has it that Drizz, like Tampa Bay did last year, is just going to roll it back as is. No Changes.
                    Thats how confident or over confident the champ is.
                    Over/under is two minutes to midnight
                    - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Rumour has it that Drizz, like Tampa Bay did last year, is just going to roll it back as is. No Changes.
                      Thats how confident or over confident the champ is.
                      Over/under is two minutes to midnight
                      He got back to me via email and said he was going to meet the deadline. He could miss the draft and still have a pretty stacked team though.

Comment

Alright colour me confused, but I’ve counted multiple times and I have 32 players on my roster currently. Am I missing something? Anyways I’ll keep these 25 assuming they’re all actually on my team

Aaron Rodgers
                        Tyreek Hill
                        Christian Kirk
                        Van Jefferson
                        James Conner
                        Tony Pollard
                        Russell Gage
                        Jakobi Meyers
                        Austin Ekeler
                        TJ Hockenson
                        Tua Tagavailoa
                        Marlon Mack
                        Corey Davis
                        Robert Woods

Daniel Carlson

Darius Slay
                        JC Jackson
                        Cameron Jordan
                        Demarcus Lawrence
                        Deforest Buckner
                        Foye Olokun
                        Fred Warner
                        Jordan Hicks
                        Leonard Williams
                        bobby okereke

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
                          Alright colour me confused, but I’ve counted multiple times and I have 32 players on my roster currently. Am I missing something? Anyways I’ll keep these 25 assuming they’re all actually on my team
                          Active roster limit is 30 but you have an IR limit of like five and so you can exceed 30 in certain circumstances.

Comment

Drizz.....

- TGO

Comment

It's too bad he missed but we know he's coming back and that's the main thing. He always fields good teams and he's no doubt going to be a strong contender to win it all again.

I'm going to start getting the draft ready and once that's done everyone will need to review their team. I also need to double check all the settings to make sure nothing is mixed up on that front.

Comment

It's too bad he missed but we know he's coming back and that's the main thing. He always fields good teams and he's no doubt going to be a strong contender to win it all again.

I'm going to start getting the draft ready and once that's done everyone will need to review their team. I also need to double check all the settings to make sure nothing is mixed up on that front.
                                In RR Dynasty Fantasy Football drizz is a 1%er.

No doubt he will show up in the power rankings at or near the top of the rankings .
                                So my highly paid crack research team has done their work and I am ready for this years draft party ...
                                Apparently this Breece Hall kid is pretty good.
                                Last edited by Demographic Shift; Mon Aug 22, 2022, 09:22 PM.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X