No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Dynasty League (S11)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This morning I set the keepers, please check your roster here: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...?drafttab=team

For Drizz, because his 2021 roster exceeded the max 30 cap, I went with the top-ranked players in this manner:
    1. Filled each position with the top-ranked players (note that I couldn't fill DL with the players he had available).
    2. Fill the remaining roster with the overall top-ranked players.
    Through the above process, these players were cut: Trey Sermon, Landon Collins & Charles Harris. The good/bad news is that Sermon is rumoured to be on the bubble to be cut by the 49ers and so no loss there. Also, Landon Collins isn't even on the Yahoo players list and so he couldn't be drafted anyway. If there are any concerns we can fix them.

Comment

Also, it's a good idea to set a pre-draft rank in the event you miss the draft and Yahoo has fixed their pre-draft rank.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...5712/1/prerank

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        Also, it's a good idea to set a pre-draft rank in the event you miss the draft and Yahoo has fixed their pre-draft rank.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...5712/1/prerank
        I'm not trusting my top pick with the Yahoo auto-draft minions.
        RR OG

Comment

This morning I set the keepers, please check your roster here: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...?drafttab=team

For Drizz, because his 2021 roster exceeded the max 30 cap, I went with the top-ranked players in this manner:
          1. Filled each position with the top-ranked players (note that I couldn't fill DL with the players he had available).
          2. Fill the remaining roster with the overall top-ranked players.
          Through the above process, these players were cut: Trey Sermon, Landon Collins & Charles Harris. The good/bad news is that Sermon is rumoured to be on the bubble to be cut by the 49ers and so no loss there. Also, Landon Collins isn't even on the Yahoo players list and so he couldn't be drafted anyway. If there are any concerns we can fix them.
          drizz owes you dinner.
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

Hopefully Yahoo doesn't nail you with another Chubb in the first round! Should you miss the draft, that is.

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

drizz owes you dinner.
              I'd settle for his 2023 first round in the hoops Dynasty League.

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

Vita Vea is a hell of a nose tackle... you could dominate the IDP this year.

- TGO

Comment

The draft is this Sunday and games start next week. Holy crap, it's finally time for some football!

Comment

The draft is this Sunday and games start next week. Holy crap, it's finally time for some football!
                    Ohhhhhhhhhhh YEAAAAA!

Comment

This draft class doesn't do excite me.
                      RR OG

Comment

Theres always somebody...
                        And for the record, any picks that I make, I can't believe they fell to me.

- TGO

Comment

When will the rosters be corrected in Yahoo? Right now it still has our final rosters from last season. Would it be before the draft or will it be afterwards?

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                            When will the rosters be corrected in Yahoo? Right now it still has our final rosters from last season. Would it be before the draft or will it be afterwards?
                            When you go to this link do you see just the free agents? 'All Available Players' should show you only who's in the draft.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...tivity=players
                            Edit: if you're looking at your actual team page that might not update until after the draft closes but you can view all FAs and other rosters from the link above.
                            Last edited by Apollo; Fri Sep 2, 2022, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Not very impressed with my draft... left too many guys out there for the pickin's and they got scooped up.

Me: "I have a draft tonight at 7:30pm. I just need 15 mins"
                              Wife: "Ok, no problem"
                              Also wife at 7:20pm: "Need you to feed the 4 year old and the baby now and you dinner will be ready in 10 mins"
                              Thanks... I guess?

Still got an "A" from Yahoo! so maybe it wasn't terrible...

Comment

That Tae Crowder selection #2 overall changed the whole landscape of the draft.

Comment

Working...
                                X