NFL Fantasy Dynasty League (S11)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mack North wrote: View Post
    Not very impressed with my draft... left too many guys out there for the pickin's and they got scooped up.

Me: "I have a draft tonight at 7:30pm. I just need 15 mins"
    Wife: "Ok, no problem"
    Also wife at 7:20pm: "Need you to feed the 4 year old and the baby now and you dinner will be ready in 10 mins"
    Thanks... I guess?

Still got an "A" from Yahoo! so maybe it wasn't terrible...
    Impressive under the circumstances

Both drizz and @jamesballswin are so confident in their existing squads they passed on the draft.
    Bold strategy there cotton.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

Well now.

Dak Prescott was limited in today’s practice with an ankle problem.
      @dak says, “I promise you,” it’s nothing major. He was trying some new cleats and didn’t like the way they made his surgically-repaired ankle feel.
      @dallascowboys

3:36 PM · Sep 8, 2022·Twitter for iPhone
      - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
        Well now.

Dak Prescott was limited in today’s practice with an ankle problem.
        @dak says, “I promise you,” it’s nothing major. He was trying some new cleats and didn’t like the way they made his surgically-repaired ankle feel.
        @dallascowboys

3:36 PM · Sep 8, 2022·Twitter for iPhone
        He's fine. Everything's fine.

Comment

Yes sir. Its fine.
          All fine.
          Its as fine as when your bride tells you its fine.
          Nothing to see here folks.

Fair bit of work ahead of the LA Rams......
          - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            Yes sir. Its fine.
            All fine.
            Nothing to see here folks.

Fair bit of work ahead of the LA Rams......
            Bills looked great but the champs looked horrible at the same time. One man show with Cooper Kupp will only go so far.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post

Bills looked great but the champs looked horrible at the same time. One man show with Cooper Kupp will only go so far.
              The Rams aren't as bad as they looked last night.
              They can run the ball but the game script got away from them and they had to play catchup.
              Buffalo investments in their defensive line are really paying off.... and when they know you gotta throw.... those guys really cornered and then sacked Stafford all night long.
              - TGO

Comment

The Kupp is overflowing. If they play him like that all season he won't have anything left in the tank come the playoffs or he'll get hurt. They just gave Allen Robinson $30M in guaranteed money alone. Nice investment ha, ha, ha.

Comment

Even tho I'm not in the league in still gonna come here to talk football.
                  don't think the rams have what it takes to be a serious contender this year. Stafford had the prove em mentality last year, kupp can only be riding so hard. And everything kind of broke just right last year in the playoffs.
                  Bills have to be a top 2 or 3 team to win it all.

excited to see how the rest of the league looks tomorrow, don't think it's a hot take anymore but cheifs are not going to be the same team without hill. Could be a surprising crop of contenders this year.
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

...That was an ugly week one for the Pack but not as ugly as last season in week one...

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                      Even tho I'm not in the league in still gonna come here to talk football.
                      don't think the rams have what it takes to be a serious contender this year. Stafford had the prove em mentality last year, kupp can only be riding so hard. And everything kind of broke just right last year in the playoffs.
                      Bills have to be a top 2 or 3 team to win it all.

excited to see how the rest of the league looks tomorrow, don't think it's a hot take anymore but cheifs are not going to be the same team without hill. Could be a surprising crop of contenders this year.
                      The more the merrier. I'm not sold on the Rams repeating either. Stafford will be playing hurt all season and that doesn't help their chances either.

I think the Bills are the top team in the AFC. I'm unsure about the NFC but I know it's not looking good for the Packers unless a difference maker or three steps up at receiver.

Comment

• Not a bad first week for the once and future king.

Interested to see how the new look Broncos do tonight.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          Not a bad first week for the once and future king.

Interested to see how the new look Broncos do tonight.
                          I am going to Shoppers to pick up bandages, polysporin and rubbing alcohol to recover from the beating I have taken on opening week.
                          Ooof....
                          An average of close to 30 points per WR and the not so subtle return of Saquon Barkley in a serious beatdown laid on me by Axel.
                          At least my QB put up serious points and there was hope after the Thursday game..

This will make a nice paragraph or two in the documentary chronicling my run to the championship.
                          - TGO

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

He's fine. Everything's fine.
                            I lied... soooooo, how bout them Blue Jays and Raptors?!

Comment

• Them Blue Jays are on a heater....

- TGO

Comment

• In an attempt to revamp my receiving core this season I now have 6 WR scoring over 20+ this week, including two rookies looking like they’ll be good long term pieces. I’m still looking for an improvement over James Conner if anyone is looking for some receivers

Comment

Working...
                                X