No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Dynasty League (S11)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bills cheifs and chargers are all living up to the hype and could see all in the super bowl. Top end teams of the NFC, bucs packers rams have all underwhelmed. Could be a underdog coming out of the NFC this year
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
      Bills cheifs and chargers are all living up to the hype and could see all in the super bowl. Top end teams of the NFC, bucs packers rams have all underwhelmed. Could be a underdog coming out of the NFC this year
      2 games in, my man. Bucs are 2-0 with a top notch D and missing a bunch of guys on O. Packers and Rams just smoked their second opponents. Eagles look excellent so far.

Comment

• On to bigger things, it's Apollo Week for the North's! I'm still trying to figure out who to start at a few spots, not exactly where I wanted to be after 2 weeks.

I predict a 217.88 - 208.91 win for the North Stars. Book it.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          On to bigger things, it's Apollo Week for the North's! I'm still trying to figure out who to start at a few spots, not exactly where I wanted to be after 2 weeks.

I predict a 217.88 - 208.91 win for the North Stars. Book it.
          Man, I just hope I can field a good team this week and it's looking good so far. Last week I was without my top three receivers (Hopkins, Allen & MPJ) plus other guys and it was so bad I signed Dortch and started him. I never even heard of the last name Dortch until a few weeks ago!

That score is backward.

Mr. Two Time is winning this week!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Man, I just hope I can field a good team this week and it's looking good so far. Last week I was without my top three receivers (Hopkins, Allen & MPJ) plus other guys and it was so bad I signed Dortch and started him. I never even heard of the last name Dortch until a few weeks ago!

That score is backward.

Mr. Two Time is winning this week!
            It would appear neither of us want to win this week. I left a ton of points on the bench, typical up a down week from my squad.

Comment

It would appear neither of us want to win this week. I left a ton of points on the bench, typical up a down week from my squad.
              I don't recall ever having so many starters banged up this early in the season. Its gonna be a grind to make the playoffs but this is fantasy football and we could have a repeat in the finals yet.

Comment

• Last edited by Apollo; Tue Sep 27, 2022, 08:16 AM. Reason: Fixed the tags for you.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• Mack, good game. I thought for sure I was losing that one horribly. It's funny that it was Ceedee going off that took you down.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                    Yeah... forgot how to import a tweet
                    It used to be [tweet] xxxxx [/tweet

#freeJavonte
                    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue Sep 27, 2022, 03:37 PM.
                    - TGO

Comment

Mack, good game. I thought for sure I was losing that one horribly. It's funny that it was Ceedee going off that took you down.
                      If anyone was to do it, I'm happy it was him. My guys really shat the bed, was a pitiful performance.

Good job in the win... I guess ????

Comment

If anyone was to do it, I'm happy it was him. My guys really shat the bed, was a pitiful performance.

Good job in the win... I guess ????
                        Yes, I would no doubt have mixed feelings heading into Monday night if I was you. I hear Dak might come back next week? That was fast!

Comment

Yes, I would no doubt have mixed feelings heading into Monday night if I was you. I hear Dak might come back next week? That was fast!
                          Hoping they don't RUSH him back... need him to be 100%, no excuses going forward. Take the next two off(Commies & Rams) and come back for the big Sunday Night tilt vs the Seagles.

Comment

• We still rolling with the 8 player adds each week? I thought that was more for the last couple COVID seasons... it's no longer a factor.

Comment

We still rolling with the 8 player adds each week? I thought that was more for the last couple COVID seasons... it's no longer a factor.
                              It was and I never dialled it back since but you make a great point. Pre-covid it was as low as four but if I remember correctly we bumped it up to five the season before COVID because the restriction was pissing people off. The restriction was always meant to prevent complete roster overhauls and force team managers to plan ahead and also occasionally make tough choices. So where's the balance? Is it back at five moves per week or could we go back to four? Chime in with your views, guys.

Comment

• I'd be good with 5 adds...

Remember those weeks where like 14 guys off one team would go on Covid and then with the rescheds you would be adding guys and wondering if they counted for that week.... Not the good old days.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X