Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    I'd be good with 5 adds...

Remember those weeks where like 14 guys off one team would go on Covid and then with the rescheds you would be adding guys and wondering if they counted for that week.... Not the good old days.
    I'm fine with five, does anyone object to that? Bye weeks start next week and it's probably not fair to drop a change like this on people suddenly. We should probably have a transition period. How about we make the change in week nine? That's a months notice and ample time for anyone to protest the change.

Comment

• 5 moves per week is good with me.

Comment

• About to enter the wacky weeks of the season.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• This whole season has been wacky for my team. They can't get any more banged up. Bring on the bye weeks, it might be a good equalizer until shit settles down.

Comment

• League change announcement

Week 9 adds/week will be dropped from 8 to 5. Trades don't count against this limit.

(Someone please remind me to pull the trigger on this if you don't see the change happen on that Tuesday before the WW).

Comment

• My g men just keep pulling off 4th quarter comebacks. After 5 plus year of bottom of the barrel can't believe daboll has them looking like a playoff team with the talent on the roster
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Ladies and Gentleman we have a trade to announce.

Apollo and I have shook hands on the trade of DeAndre Hopkins and a 3rd round pick going to Demo in exchange for Adam Theilin and a 1st round pick going to Apollo.

Speak now or forever hold your peace.....

Axel drizz tucas Apollo MangoKid @macknorth @jamesbalswin
                Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Oct 19, 2022, 09:34 PM.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• If no one objects to it, I'll pass it today so Demo can start using his new player this week. Hop plays tonight.

Comment

• I just noticed Demo didn't properly link Mack North and James Ballswin (Realizar).

Comment

• Fine by me

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        If no one objects to it, I'll pass it today so Demo can start using his new player this week. Hop plays tonight.
                        Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Fine by me
                        This marks a new chapter in the documentary on the road to the championship.
                        The Boomer, Chris Berman, will do his iconic voice over "can he go all the way ?" after The Trade.

Need some more swag and strut here.. its quiet this year.
                        I suspect Ballswin is back on his meds

Looking forward to pummelling the Mango Kid in the inaugural
                        Fruit Bowl.
                        Vaya con dios this week Mango.
                        Its Geno Smiths coming out party for reconditioned QBs having that one year.
                        Career game coming up.
                        - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                          Looking forward to pummelling the Mango Kid in the inaugural
                          Fruit Bowl.
                          This made me chuckle.

I'm hoping Hopkins doesn't dial up a revenge game in week 12.

Comment

• My team is averaging 174.62 through the first 6 weeks. A pathetic performance to say the least... I was expecting much bigger things this year.

It seems like scoring is down across the board... lots of dismal performances league wide - guys are super hot one week, super dud the next.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              My team is averaging 174.62 through the first 6 weeks. A pathetic performance to say the least... I was expecting much bigger things this year.

It seems like scoring is down across the board... lots of dismal performances league wide - guys are super hot one week, super dud the next.
                              I dunno, but this bye week is killing me. Cooper Kupp, Stefon Diggs, and AJ Brown all on bye the same week, and conveniently Hollywood Brown gets injured at the same time. That's a dependable 65 points on my bench together from the bye week.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Lots of good offensive teams on bye this week.... Buffalo... Philly... Minnesota and the Rams.
                                Allen and Hurts .. Jefferson DIggs Brown and Kupp .. Dalvin Cook and maybe Miles Sanders

Lots of star power on the bench...
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X