NFL Fantasy Dynasty League (S11)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Well in all fairness this is not Rodgers' fault. The Packers have made almost no effort to surround him with even an average depth of receivers this season. Also, their O-line is banged up and has been missing their two star linemen most of the season. He doesn't have enough time in the pocket and even when he does he's throwing to dudes who struggle to run good routes, struggle to get open and struggle to catch the ball. Most of his picks are because guys are fucking up. I think that if you put him on a team with a middle of the pack WR group he'd still be killing it.

Either way, I would not be surprised if the Cowboys drop the ball in what should be a layup.
    I won't be surprised either, such is the life of a Cowboys fan. This year feels different with the defense though.

Comment

• Now up to 2nd overall in points and 2nd last in the standings. But the tides are turning, two back to back wins with a strong start to this week and I could be right back in playoff contention next week

Comment

• I don’t suppose this trade could be pushed through within the next 45 minutes? I’d like to use Olave today if possible

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
          I don’t suppose this trade could be pushed through within the next 45 minutes? I’d like to use Olave today if possible
          Scratch that, I forgot London already played. I’ll wait patiently

Comment

• Comment

Typical Cowboys.

At LeAsT i WoN mY 5 tEaM pARlAy

Comment

• Once it was 28-28 I knew the ending.

Good game though. If Ceedee could get rolling now I might make the playoffs and who knows once I get there with fantasy MVP Justin Fields steamrolling everything in sight.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post

Scratch that, I forgot London already played. I’ll wait patiently
                  A trade !!
                  A league record 3 trades have been completed so far. At least a record for my 3 years in the league.

The Demo Shifters and the Tucas Tucases have completed a trade of huge upside WRs from this years rookie class.

Both teams are happy with the deal as both teams are better than they were last week according to both team managers.

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• Four weeks left and this league is so wide-open that the current last place team could run the table, finish .500 and mathematically take second place in the regular season standings, even with the scoring tiebreaker.

Comment

• Oh and the trade deadline is Nov 19th.

Comment

Four weeks left and this league is so wide-open that the current last place team could run the table, finish .500 and mathematically take second place in the regular season standings, even with the scoring tiebreaker.
                        I appreciate the encouragement...
                        Selfish whine to follow.

I think I have eaten everyones best game this year.... 200 burgers abound...
                        However....
                        The documentary is not yet dead though its on life support .. a loss this week will require extreme unction
                        - TGO

Comment

• Can DeAndre Hopkins keep the dream and the championship documentary alive ?

- TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                            Can DeAndre Hopkins keep the dream and the championship documentary alive ?
                            Yes.
                            Yes he can.

Three games to go...this weeks must win..... beating NASA's ass.
                            Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Nov 23, 2022, 12:29 AM.
                            - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Yes.
                              Yes he can.

Three games to go...this weeks must win..... beating NASA's ass.
                              You ain't beating Mr. Two-Time and yet you're welcome to try.

Comment

You ain't beating Mr. Two-Time and yet you're welcome to try.
                                This is not going to age well my man.
                                #defundnasa
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X