No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Dynasty League (S11)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still a lot of football left but if I had to put my money down in what team is winning it this season it would probably be 7-6 Tucas. His team gathered momentum at the right time.

Comment

• The list of TE with 10 rec, 150 rec yards and 2 rec TD in a single game over the last 30 years

Shannon Sharpe
      Travis Kelce
      Darren Waller
      Evan Engram

Am I bitter?
      Damn straight.

Good luck Mango !!
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• Hold the phone... did the stars align and did I just *essentially* make the playoffs???

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          Hold the phone... did the stars align and did I just *essentially* make the playoffs???
          Unless Hopkins has an Engram game...ya gotta believe.
          Last edited by Demographic Shift; Mon Dec 12, 2022, 10:55 AM.
          - TGO

Comment

Hold the phone... did the stars align and did I just *essentially* make the playoffs???
            Yahoo says Demo has a 15% chance at coming back and so that's a 15% chance at the playoffs (and technically it means you have an 85% chance at the playoffs). If he doesn't come back then that means I have two of the top four picks in the upcoming draft and the draft is starting to look like it has at least two complete studs at the top. It goes without saying I'm rooting for you to make the playoffs now that my team shit the bed yet again.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Yahoo says Demo has a 15% chance at coming back and so that's a 15% chance at the playoffs (and technically it means you have an 85% chance at the playoffs). If he doesn't come back then that means I have two of the top four picks in the upcoming draft and the draft is starting to look like it has at least two complete studs at the top. It goes without saying I'm rooting for you to make the playoffs now that my team shit the bed yet again.
              I on the other hand .. am not.
              #fuckengram
              - TGO

Comment

• Wow, what a finish to the season. The last team Mack probably wanted to face this week was the leading scorer but that was exactly the matchup he needed to punch his ticket to the dance.

The rebuilding continues for me and next year I think I'm going to come out gun blazing and reclaim all my territory!

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                  The list of TE with 10 rec, 150 rec yards and 2 rec TD in a single game over the last 30 years

Shannon Sharpe
                  Travis Kelce
                  Darren Waller
                  Evan Engram

Am I bitter?
                  Damn straight.

Good luck Mango !!
                  Gronk and Gonzo never did that? Wow, I'm surprised. The odds were definately in your favor and then fantasy football happened.

Comment

• Also, I was reading an interesting article this morning about next years dynasty rookies. Here's the likely number one pick to think about come lotto night:

2023 Dynasty Rookie Rankings: Running Backs

1) Bijan Robinson, Texas

Bijan Robinson is the best running back prospect we’ve seen come out of college since Saquon Barkley. He is as complete of a back as you could ask for in today’s modern game. He has deep speed (likely 4.4 to low 4.5 range), the agility to make someone look foolish grabbing at air, and the power to run through their chest and soul. He should be the 1.01 in all formats, including Superflex leagues.

Robinson can catch the ball, too, as demonstrated by his reception vs. Iowa State and his 2.11 yards per route run when split out. He has a career average of 6.3 yards per carry, with 4.39 coming after contact, and in 2022, he has 104 missed tackles, which is miles ahead of the next closest RB on a per-game rate. He also sits No. 1 amongst 2023 eligible RBs at 2.34 YPTP (yards per team play).

Through 12 games, Robinson has nine games of 100 or more rushing yards, including a 209-yard outing against Kansas State and a 243-yard, four-touchdown game against the Jayhawks.

Still, he sits No. 5 in the nation in rushing (1,575). We can only hope he is drafted by a team that will treat him as a feature back — something which is becoming more and more of a rarity in the age of committees. He’s as close to a “can’t miss” prospect as you’ll find.
                    https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2...okie-rankings/

It looks like a good RB class in general and that's good because this year (for me anyway) sucked at RB.WR looks really good also but there's no clear cut top prospect. QB and TE will be a little more difficult to get the pick correct but there's some talent there also. It should be a good draft this coming August.

Also, it sounds like we're good to go for IDP reform next season, is that true? I don't recall seeing any official votes against it. A few stats to consider as we approach the offseason:
                    • 38% of the 2021 top 50 IDPs are currently free agents.
                    • 52% of the 2020 top 50 IDPs are currently free agents.
                    Time to upgrade those IDP scouting departments!
                    Last edited by Apollo; Tue Dec 13, 2022, 08:32 AM.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      Wow, what a finish to the season. The last team Mack probably wanted to face this week was the leading scorer but that was exactly the matchup he needed to punch his ticket to the dance.

The rebuilding continues for me and next year I think I'm going to come out gun blazing and reclaim all my territory!
                      Not ideal, but #1 and #2 scored 142 and 155 points last week and I beat them both sans a QB, DB and DL. Obviously all 3 teams ahead of me have had much better results than I have thus far this season, but fantasy always involves a lot of Lady Luck.

It's been a strange season full of parity and low scores, so why not have the lowest scoring team of the regular season win the whole damn thing!

Comment

• Any players we add from now til the Championship game are eligible to be kept for next season, correct?

Comment

Any players we add from now til the Championship game are eligible to be kept for next season, correct?
                          That is correct. You can keep anyone listed on your final roster.

Comment

• Looks like the finals will be myself vs drizz. Separated by just 0.3 fantasy points in the regular season, should be a good matchup!

8 straight wins going into the finals without scoring less than 190 in any of those matchups. May not always be the top scorer, but my team has been the epitome of consistency since week 6

Comment

• And so another season of fantasy football comes to an end.
                              Tucas "The Phoenix" rises from the ashes to play in the finals. Moving on up as George Jefferson would say.
                              The Drizzlers will be the other team present at the coin flip.
                              Good Luck to you both.

However the truly big game of the week is the 7th iteration of the Mega Bowl.
                              Demo vs Jimmy B.
                              The battle for 7th.
                              There can only be one.

Good seats are still available.

- TGO

Comment

• Never start Thursday night players

Comment

Working...
                                X