No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Dynasty League (S11)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After almost 11 years I finally get to start Aaron Rodgers on my team. Great matchup and so I'm loving that Rodgers/Watson stack this week against Miami.

Comment

• All comes down to tonight’s game! As long as Ekeler and Buckner combine for 11 points, Team Tucas will win the chip in their first full season in the league. A true Kevin Garnett “Anything is possible!” moment for RRDL fans everywhere.

Comment

• Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd NNNEEWWW, NFL Dynasty Champion of the Worrrrrrrld, Tucassssssss!

Congrats, mang. A tough season of ups and downs, your squad performed best coming down the stretch when it mattered most.

Looking forward to the 2023 draft!

Comment

• Congrats tucas!
          well played and well deserved. What an epic win streak you made right to the finals.

I would have made it close at least if both davante Adams and Aaron Jones weren't total duds, argh!

Great season everyone

Comment

• Congrats to Tucas the winner of the bookend bowl and the win streak that followed to the finals.

I'd fire the entire coaching staff of my team but that would be me .
            Have to think next year just has to be better.
            So I'm renewing my contract.

Good season for all.......
            Next year brings a new wrinkle with the IDP scoring changes and the draft will bring yet again a truckload of can't miss prospects.

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

• Congrats to the new Champ! Mack and Drizz have lived in the playoffs for the past five years and it's no small feat besting both of them in the playoffs. It was a great season and thanks to everyone for playing. Next season will be the best yet!

Also, congrats to me for winning the consolation round and claiming that sweet money in the bank. I have a top two pick locked down and I have a chance at winning the top two picks!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                Congrats to the new Champ! Mack and Drizz have lived in the playoffs for the past five years and it's no small feat besting both of them in the playoffs. It was a great season and thanks to everyone for playing. Next season will be the best yet!

Also, congrats to me for winning the consolation round and claiming that sweet money in the bank. I have a top two pick locked down and I have a chance at winning the top two picks!
                Normally that would send cold shivers downs spines.
                But we have seen you draft.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Normally that would send cold shivers downs spines.
                  But we have seen you draft.
                  I'm ready to draft today. Let's go!

Comment

• Congratulations Tucas! The 2022 RR NFL Dynasty League Champion
                    RR OG

Comment

• Looks like we ended the season a week early.

Week 17 will be competitive.
                      RR OG

Comment

• When the season extended we kept the same league schedule. Extending the league schedule for next season by a game is something we can discuss but personally I like it ending now before the shutdowns start happening.

Comment

• Congrats Tucas.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Crazy incident in Cincinnati on Monday night. That was very tough to watch and I think I slept for maybe an hour in total that night before returning to work after the holidays. Football aside, I hope Damar Hamlin is able to make a full recovery and lead a normal life after this.

With relation to football, I wonder what they're going to do about this weekend's games and the postponed game from Monday? My guess is that game is just cancelled. No way you can have those teams meet again on the same field so soon after the incident. Will they postpose Week 18 until next weekend and just cancel the Pro Bowl weekend or perhaps move that back to after the Super Bowl as it used to be? Being that it's now Thursday, I'm sure we'll hear something today about what the NFL's plans are just due to all the logistics involved in every NFL game. That said, it's still so sensitive given the fact there hasn't been very much news/improvement in Hamlin's recovery process.

On a side note, Yahoo gave me the W due to default in my other fantasy league. I was up 116.40 - 90.02 and I had LB Logan Wilson starting and my opponent had JA17 and Tyler Bass. A shitty way to win cuz we'll just never know how it would have turned out... but I'll take it.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              Crazy incident in Cincinnati on Monday night. That was very tough to watch and I think I slept for maybe an hour in total that night before returning to work after the holidays. Football aside, I hope Damar Hamlin is able to make a full recovery and lead a normal life after this.

With relation to football, I wonder what they're going to do about this weekend's games and the postponed game from Monday? My guess is that game is just cancelled. No way you can have those teams meet again on the same field so soon after the incident. Will they postpose Week 18 until next weekend and just cancel the Pro Bowl weekend or perhaps move that back to after the Super Bowl as it used to be? Being that it's now Thursday, I'm sure we'll hear something today about what the NFL's plans are just due to all the logistics involved in every NFL game. That said, it's still so sensitive given the fact there hasn't been very much news/improvement in Hamlin's recovery process.

On a side note, Yahoo gave me the W due to default in my other fantasy league. I was up 116.40 - 90.02 and I had LB Logan Wilson starting and my opponent had JA17 and Tyler Bass. A shitty way to win cuz we'll just never know how it would have turned out... but I'll take it.
                              It was a really scary scene and still, as far as I understand it, there are no guarantees he makes it out of this yet. It's too bad this happened and it makes the league seem meaningless by comparisons.

But that said, we all did invest a bunch of our own time into this league from August to now. Our league finals didn't get impacted by this and there was a clear winner, which is good. In another dynasty league I'm in, I made it to the finals in my second season in league on a total rebuild and lost there. I had Chase and Davis both starting. I didn't really care about that because of what happened to Hamlin. I was just happy they brought him back. I don't expect the NFL to finish out that game. the healthiest thing would be to move on and call it a draw. It's not like it was the playoffs.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

It was a really scary scene and still, as far as I understand it, there are no guarantees he makes it out of this yet. It's too bad this happened and it makes the league seem meaningless by comparisons.

But that said, we all did invest a bunch of our own time into this league from August to now. Our league finals didn't get impacted by this and there was a clear winner, which is good. In another dynasty league I'm in, I made it to the finals in my second season in league on a total rebuild and lost there. I had Chase and Davis both starting. I didn't really care about that because of what happened to Hamlin. I was just happy they brought him back. I don't expect the NFL to finish out that game. the healthiest thing would be to move on and call it a draw. It's not like it was the playoffs.
                                The thing is how much it impacts the playoffs. So if KC and Buf both win in Week 18, does KC get home field advantage due to being 1/2 game up because they played the extra game? Hardly fair to Buffalo.

Also, great news, they just reported Hamlin is awake and holding hands with family. Things appear to be OK neurologically.

Comment

Working...
                                X