X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And black monday begins....

Arizona... both GM and coach
    Houston... the head coach...
    Cleveland.... the defensive coordinator..

Will the gavel drop in ?
    - Indy... Jeff Saturday is in over his head.
    - Chargers... Staley got them to the playoffs... if its one and done in the playoffs the gap between expectations and actuals along with some really curious go for it decisions over the past two years might get him a pink slip.... Herbert is going to be off that cheap entry deal soon.
    - Dallas - .... if they lose to Tampa Tom in the opening round maybe Jerry Jones starts again with Sean Payton ?
    - Green Bay Packers.... Matt Lafleur on thin ice after missing the show ?
    - New Orleans.... Dennis Allen didn't have the kind of year the Saints were looking for
    - Carolina.... has an interim coach in Steve Wilks who did way better than anyone thought after trading McCaffery
    - Tampa ..... if Tampa Tom leaves Tampa for another team or retires to the broadcast booth .......does Tampa start over on the field and on the sidelines ?
    - Cleveland.... letting the DC go is the equivalent of firing the regional vice president of sales after the CEO brain cramps on a strategy that went horribly wrong.
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Mon Jan 9, 2023, 01:56 PM.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
      And black monday begins....

Arizona... both GM and coach
      Houston... the head coach...
      Cleveland.... the defensive coordinator..

Will the gavel drop in ?
      - Indy... Jeff Saturday is in over his head.
      - Chargers... Staley got them to the playoffs... if its one and done in the playoffs the gap between expectations and actuals along with some really curious go for it decisions over the past two years might get him a pink slip.... Herbert is going to be off that cheap entry deal soon.
      - Dallas - .... if they lose to Tampa Tom in the opening round maybe Jerry Jones starts again with Sean Payton ?
      - Green Bay Packers.... Matt Lafleur on thin ice after missing the show ?
      - New Orleans.... Dennis Allen didn't have the kind of year the Saints were looking for
      - Carolina.... has an interim coach in Steve Wilks who did way better than anyone thought after trading McCaffery
      - Tampa ..... if Tampa Tom leaves Tampa for another team or retires to the broadcast booth .......does Tampa start over on the field and on the sidelines ?
      - Cleveland.... letting the DC go is the equivalent of firing the regional vice president of sales after the CEO brain cramps on a strategy that went horribly wrong.
      Lovie Smith knowing he was going to be canned and going for the win with the 2 point conversion was the ultimate "F U" moment. Texans now pick #2.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

Lovie Smith knowing he was going to be canned and going for the win with the 2 point conversion was the ultimate "F U" moment. Texans now pick #2.
        Yes.
        Yes it was.
        Thats some organization McNair runs down there.
        - TGO

Comment

• Matt Lafleur is going nowhere. Hes been really good for them and a lot of their problems were out of his control.

Comment

I hate it when owners pull this at the end of the year. They had to know that Lovie wasn't going to work miracles when they signed him. That team is shit with or without him. Also, they don't stand much of a chance at hiring anyone better than Lovie.

Comment

• Super Wild Card Weekend.

How nervous is the Dallas fan base ?

Lawrence and Herbert meet as two of the next great cohort of young QB's make their first playoff appearance's.

Is it the upset special for the wildly improbable 13-4 Vikings ?

Vegas loves the 49'ers, Bills and Bengals.

Dallas, Jax, Giants, Bills, Bengals 49'ers
              - TGO

Comment

Super Wild Card Weekend.

Lawrence and Herbert meet as two of the next great cohort of young QB's make their first playoff appearance's.

Mack should be shaking in his cleats. That said, any opportunity I get to root again Golden Boy, I'm going to take it. So goooooo Cowboys! Ugh, I feel dirty now.

Comment

• In other news, newly released film of OBJ in action!

Comment

• Jags, Bungles, Bills, Bucs, Vikings & 49ers.

Comment

Super Wild Card Weekend.

Not sure about nervous, but he 's the one QB in the NFC I was not looking forward to facing... I'm fully expecting the worst, so a win will just feel like relief from this sinking feeling. After that, it's playing with house money but I hope we send Ol' Tommy home forever. Cowboys by a tuddy.

I definitely think the Giants can pull off the upset and Cousins isn't playing at 1pm so it's very likely the G-Men win. We could quite possibly have 3 NFC East teams in the final four fighting for the conference title. Who'da thunk it? That said, I'm going Vikings here even though I think they're total frauds.

9ers roll, Bills roll, Bungles roll and I think the Chargers go into Duuuuuuuuuuuval and put an end to the Jags season.

We keeping a running tally for shits and gigs?

Anyone interested in doing a weekly Pick Em in addition to the Dynasty League next year?

Comment

• Tampa Tom vs Dak
                        Todd Bowles vs Mike McCarthy
                        Its likely a non recoverable game for the loser.

Duuuuval vs The Powder Blues of The SanDiego Chargers.
                        Worst move ever to leave San Diego for LA for this original AFL club with a long history.
                        One of those teams you have a soft spot for.
                        Just saw Mike Williams is now ruled out. Staley played this guy in a nothing game. This is the gig Sean Payton should hold out for.
                        It'll be within reach when Staleys offense can't move the ball in the air.

Like Dabol and Wink Martindale to outscheme 1st year Vikings hire Kevin O'Connell...
                        Both teams are fully capable of laying an egg...
                        So going with who I see as the better coached team.

I will count wins and losses from Super Wild Card Weekend to The Conference Championships
                        - TGO

Comment

Anyone interested in doing a weekly Pick Em in addition to the Dynasty League next year?
                          If you set it up, I'll join it!

Comment

• Apollo Axel Demo Drizzler Jimmy B Mack Mango Tucas Wins
                            Super Wild Card Weekend Tampa Jax Minny Bills Bengals 49'ers Dallas Jax Giants Bills Bengals 49'ers Tampa Chargers Minny Bills Bengals 49'ers
                            Super Conference Semi Final Weekend
                            Super Conference Championship WeekEnd
                            Super Bowl
                            - TGO

Comment

• Hawks, cowboys, my new York giants, Bengals, chargers, bills
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Just how Chargers was that.
                                Hot Take.
                                Staley gets whacked and Sean Payton gets the best gig out there.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X