No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Dynasty League (S11)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purdy might be something special. The 49ers look to have a QB controversy brewing next summer.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      Purdy might be something special. The 49ers look to have a QB controversy brewing next summer.
      Lots of QB needy teams ....
      They could get back the last first if they moved Trey Lance if Purdy gets them to the dance final and wins.
      Or he could implode.
      Its a great story.

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• Giants win!! What a hire daboll has been, hell of a game plan today
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
          Giants win!! What a hire daboll has been, hell of a game plan today
          Just imagine if they had a good QB. Maybe they swing for the fences on Lamar or Golden Boy? Even Carr would be an upgrade.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Lots of QB needy teams ....
            They could get back the last first if they moved Trey Lance if Purdy gets them to the dance final and wins.
            Or he could implode.
            Its a great story.

I'm not so sure on that. Lance did not look good despite having a full season redshirt to study and practice. He's now missed a bunch of games and had minimal experience in college even. Rumor has it that the Packers can get a second for Love, and I think a second is a reasonable risk to take on Lance; right now, I'd rather have Love than Lance. It really doesn't matter to other teams what the 49ers burned in moving up on him. Baker was once a 1st overall. That's Cleveland's problem, is how other teams viewed that.
            Last edited by Apollo; Mon Jan 16, 2023, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Just imagine if they had a good QB. Maybe they swing for the fences on Lamar or Golden Boy? Even Carr would be an upgrade.
              I would argue this and say Daniel Jones has become a very good QB in this league, despite minimal receiving talent around him and going through coaching changes every season. Daboll has finally brought some stability and Jones looked great yesterday vs the Vikings, winning his first playoff start in what was supposed to be a 'rebuild' type year. I believe they have a good shot at taking down the Eagles on Saturday night, I expect that to be very good game.

Comment

• Apollo Axel Demo Drizzler Jimmy B Mack Mango Tucas Berta
                Super Wild Card Weekend Tampa Jax Minny Bills Bengals 49'ers DNP Rest Dallas Jax Giants Bills Bengals 49'ers DNP Rest DNP Rest Tampa Chargers Minny Bills Bengals 49'ers DNP Rest DNP- Hangover from Championship Dallas Chargers Giants Bills Bengals Seattle
                4 0 5 0 0 3 0 0 3
                Super Conference Semi Final Weekend
                Super Conference Championship WeekEnd
                Super Bowl
                ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
                WINS TO DATE 4 0 5 0 0 3 0 0 3
                - TGO

Comment

I'm not so sure on that. Lance did not look good despite having a full season redshirt to study and practice. He's now missed a bunch of games and had minimal experience in college even. Rumor has it that the Packers can get a second for Love, and I think a second is a reasonable risk to take on Lance; right now, I'd rather have Love than Lance. It really doesn't matter to other teams what the 49ers burned in moving up on him. Baker was once a 1st overall. That's Cleveland's problem, is how other teams viewed that.
                  This what makes the NFL so fascinating.
                  SF gave up 3 firsts for Lance. He showed flashes then went on the shelf in year 2. He still has that new car smell.
                  Purdy was in the last round.. Mr. Irrelevant.
                  Yet here we are. Purdy is leading the 49ers to the conference round.

Does Lynch admit a mistake and deal Lance to a boatload of teams that need a restart at the QB position ?
                  Washington, NYJets, The Raiders, Tennesse, Indy, Carolina and New Orleans.

I think he gets a 1st for Lance... if he has a reason to move him.
                  - TGO

Comment

DJ has done enough to run it back another year with the franchise tag. I do not think Carr is a better option at this point. Will he ever be a top 5 qb, no. But could he be good enough to be a game manager, makes smart plays, and be a deceptive dual threat qb and be a super bowl contender? After this year it's looking like ya. Joe flacco won a sb, tannehill has kept the titans in the mix for years. I believe He can be that level of qb. If your defense and running game are good enough that's all you need
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

This what makes the NFL so fascinating.
                      SF gave up 3 firsts for Lance. He showed flashes then went on the shelf in year 2. He still has that new car smell.
                      Purdy was in the last round.. Mr. Irrelevant.
                      Yet here we are. Purdy is leading the 49ers to the conference round.

Does Lynch admit a mistake and deal Lance to a boatload of teams that need a restart at the QB position ?
                      Washington, NYJets, The Raiders, Tennesse, Indy, Carolina and New Orleans.

I think he gets a 1st for Lance... if he has a reason to move him.
                      In the league for two years and has shown little growth. He's very raw. There is a new group of QBs coming. Its hard to argue they don't have as much potential as Lance does after what we've seen from him. Its not all imagination now, we've seen him in action.

Comment

• Totally forgot about the game last night. Looks like my boy Ceedee iced it and that's not a surprise. Only 23 years old? Hard to believe after three consecutive of seasons of +1,000 total yards and a cumulative TD total of 20 for his career. Bright future.

Comment

• Apollo Axel Demo Drizzler Jimmy B Mack Mango Tucas Berta
                          Super Wild Card Weekend Tampa Jax Minny Bills Bengals 49'ers DNP Rest Dallas Jax Giants Bills Bengals 49'ers DNP Rest DNP Rest Tampa Chargers Minny Bills Bengals 49'ers DNP Rest DNP Hangover from Championship Dallas Chargers Giants Bills Bengals Seattle
                          4 0 6 0 0 3 0 0 4
                          Super Bowl
                          WINS TO DATE 4 0 6 0 0 3 0 0 4

Get your picks in for the super Confernce semi final weekend....

Dallas at SF
                          Cincinatti at Buffalo
                          Jax at KC
                          NYGiants at Philly
                          - TGO

Comment

• Cowboys/49ers is a tough decision.

Comment

Cowboys/49ers is a tough decision.
                              Its 5 mins to midnight for the Cinderella QB from SF.
                              The focused on turnovers Dallas defense gets enough pressure on Purdy to hurry him up and while he doesn't quite have the Lawrence game he will cough it up enough for Mack to light a victory cigar.

Vegas seems to be confident that the Bills, Philly and KC advance .
                              So am I.

- TGO

Comment

Apollo Axel Demo Drizzler Jimmy B Mack Mango Tucas Berta
                                Super Wild Card Weekend Tampa Jax Minny Bills Bengals 49'ers DNP Rest Dallas Jax Giants Bills Bengals 49'ers DNP Rest DNP Rest Tampa Chargers Minny Bills Bengals 49'ers DNP Rest DNP Hangover from Championship Dallas Chargers Giants Bills Bengals Seattle
                                4 0 6 0 0 3 0 0 4
                                Super Bowl
                                WINS TO DATE 4 0 6 0 0 3 0 0 4

Get your picks in for the super Confernce semi final weekend....

Dallas at SF
                                Cincinatti at Buffalo
                                Jax at KC
                                NYGiants at Philly
                                How do you possibly have me with Tampa in round 1??

I got My Boys, the Buffalos, The Chefs and the Seagulls in the Divisional round.

Comment

Working...
                                X