RR OG

Comment

• Cowboys
      Bills
      Chiefs
      Eagles

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

How do you possibly have me with Tampa in round 1??

I got My Boys, the Buffalos, The Chefs and the Seagulls in the Divisional round.
        Cut and paste.
        I won't ask you for proof of purchase on the Cowpokes
        Apollo Axel Demo Drizzler Jimmy B Mack Mango Tucas Berta
        Super Wild Card Weekend Tampa Jax Minny Bills Bengals 49'ers DNP Rest Dallas Jax Giants Bills Bengals 49'ers DNP Rest DNP Rest Dallas Chargers Minny Bills Bengals 49'ers DNP Rest DNP Hangover from Championship Dallas Chargers Giants Bills Bengals Seattle
        4 0 6 0 0 4 0 0 4
        Super Conference Semi Final Weekend Dallas KC Philly Bills DNP Rest Dallas KC Philly Bills DNP Rest SanFran KC Giants Cinci Dallas KC Philly Bills DNP Rest DNP Rest Giants
        Super Bowl
        ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
        WINS TO DATE 4 0 6 0 0 4 0 0 4
        Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Jan 18, 2023, 03:42 PM.
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• bertarapsfan need your picks for Super Conference Semi Final Weekend.

Got you down for the Giants over The Iggles
          Nuthin else.
          - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            bertarapsfan need your picks for Super Conference Semi Final Weekend.

Got you down for the Giants over The Iggles
            Nuthin else.
            Thanks for pencilling in the g men. You know I can't pick against my boys.

I'll take chief's pretty easily.

49ers over the boys, cowboys played the easiest 1st round game and think the point spread say more about the bucs then it does the boys.

and the hardest game of the week I'll take the bills buy could see it going either way. Josh Allen didn't look great last week hard to say if they were overlooking the fins or their is some vulnerability there... Hamlin leads the bills out of the tunnel and the energy/team of destiny vibe in buffalo is too much for cool Joe
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Thanks for pencilling in the g men. You know I can't pick against my boys.

I'll take chief's pretty easily.

49ers over the boys, cowboys played the easiest 1st round game and think the point spread say more about the bucs then it does the boys.

and the hardest game of the week I'll take the bills buy could see it going either way. Josh Allen didn't look great last week hard to say if they were overlooking the fins or their is some vulnerability there... Hamlin leads the bills out of the tunnel and the energy/team of destiny vibe in buffalo is too much for cool Joe
              You're in.
              - TGO

Comment

• Any last minute changes of heart ?
                Super Conference Semi Final Weekend Dallas KC Philly Bills DNP Rest Dallas KC Philly Bills DNP Rest SanFran KC Giants Cinci Dallas KC Philly Bills DNP Rest DNP Rest SanFran KC Giants Bills
                - TGO

Comment

• Best 4 teams still standing....
                  Super Wild Card Weekend Tampa Jax Minny Bills Bengals 49'ers DNP Rest Dallas Jax Giants Bills Bengals 49'ers DNP Rest DNP Rest Dallas Chargers Minny Bills Bengals 49'ers DNP Rest DNP Hangover from Championship Dallas Chargers Giants Bills Bengals Seattle
                  4 0 6 0 0 4 0 0 4
                  Super Conference Semi Final Weekend Dallas KC Philly Bills DNP Rest Dallas KC Philly Bills DNP Rest SanFranKC Giants Cinci Dallas KC Philly Bills DNP Rest DNP Rest SanFranKC Giants Bills
                  2 0 2 0 3 2 0 0 2
                  Super Conference Championship Weekend
                  Super Bowl
                  ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
                  WINS TO DATE 6 0 8 0 3 6 0 0 6
                  - TGO

Comment

• NFL is dead to me...

Going with Philthy and Cincy this week.

Comment

NFL is dead to me...

Shared black armband day as my Bills go down convincingly to Cincinnati.
                      What was to be their strength... the Dline ... got handled by the Bengals.
                      More tweaking and changes coming to Buffalo centered again on the defense. Saftey and LB will be on the where to improve list.

I though when Pollard went out it was CeeDee or bust with only one playmaker left in the game. SF D was able to make life miserable for Dallas and eventually closed them out. So God bless them the Cowboys will be looking for another impact player in the skill position in the draft. Dallas does love its WR as much as Al Davis did.
                      - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Shared black armband day as my Bills go down convincingly to Cincinnati.
                        What was to be their strength... the Dline ... got handled by the Bengals.
                        More tweaking and changes coming to Buffalo centered again on the defense. Saftey and LB will be on the where to improve list.
                        The Bills have officially lost their financial freedom. Josh Allen starts his new contract and his cap number next year will be $40M; a $23M increase.

No team wins the title once their QB get paid like an elite QB. Same thing happened with the Chief and Packers. The Patriots somewhat avoided it because Brady was so insanely competitive that we was willing to cough up millions so the Pats could make the team better.

Comment

NFL is dead to me...

The NFL is alive and well!

Taking the 49ers and Chiefs... 2020 SB rematch.
                          RR OG

Comment

• Super Bowl Prediction

Eagles v Bangle
                            Last edited by Apollo; Tue Jan 24, 2023, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

The Bills have officially lost their financial freedom. Josh Allen starts his new contract and his cap number next year will be $40M; a $23M increase.

No team wins the title once their QB get paid like an elite QB. Same thing happened with the Chief and Packers. The Patriots somewhat avoided it because Brady was so insanely competitive that we was willing to cough up millions so the Pats could make the team better.
                              it won't be easy.
                              it never is
                              - TGO

Comment

• Cincinatti is on a heater. Hard to bet against all that momentum.
                                San Francisco's defense has not seen an offensive line of this calibre many times this year. Philly continues on to the super bowl and eek out a win over the 49ers..
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X