Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan ..
    Apollo Axel Demo Drizzler Jimmy B Mack Mango Tucas Berta
    Super Wild Card Weekend Tampa Jax Minny Bills Bengals 49'ers DNP Rest Dallas Jax Giants Bills Bengals 49'ers DNP Rest DNP Rest Dallas Chargers Minny Bills Bengals 49'ers DNP Rest DNP Hangover from Championship Dallas Chargers Giants Bills Bengals Seattle
    4 0 6 0 0 4 0 0 4
    Super Conference Semi Final Weekend Dallas KC Philly Bills DNP Rest Dallas KC Philly Bills DNP Rest SanFranKC Giants Cinci Dallas KC Philly Bills DNP Rest DNP Rest SanFranKC Giants Bills
    2 0 2 0 3 2 0 0 2
    Super Conference Championship Weekend Cinci Philly Cinci Philly KC SanFran KC Philly Cinci SanFran
    1 0 1 0 1 2 0 0 0
    Super Bowl Philly Philly Philly KC
    ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
    WINS TO DATE 7 0 9 0 4 8 0 0 6
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• I think Philly is probably going to win, but I really want KC so I'm going with them. Phuck Philly!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        I think Philly is probably going to win, but I really want KC so I'm going with them. Phuck Philly!
        Point spread is set at 1.5... its a pickem...
        You are the lone iconoclast so far..... Berta still has to chime in

- TGO

Comment

• 30 27 eagles
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
            30 27 eagles
            Noted.
            Super Wild Card Weekend Tampa Jax Minny Bills Bengals 49'ers DNP Rest Dallas Jax Giants Bills Bengals 49'ers DNP Rest DNP Rest Dallas Chargers Minny Bills Bengals 49'ers DNP Rest DNP Hangover from Championship Dallas Chargers Giants Bills Bengals Seattle
            4 0 6 0 0 4 0 0 4
            Super Conference Semi Final Weekend Dallas KC Philly Bills DNP Rest Dallas KC Philly Bills DNP Rest SanFranKC Giants Cinci Dallas KC Philly Bills DNP Rest DNP Rest SanFranKC Giants Bills
            2 0 2 0 3 2 0 0 2
            Super Conference Championship Weekend Cinci Philly Cinci Philly KC SanFran KC Philly Cinci SanFran
            1 0 1 0 1 2 0 0 0
            Super Bowl Philly Philly Philly KC Philly
            WINS TO DATE 7 0 9 0 4 8 0 0 6
            - TGO

Comment

• Apollo Axel drizz Mack North MangoKid James Ballswin (Realizar) tucas
              So after stirring up a lot of internet hate around the actual NBA trade deadline in other threads....a proposal for consideration on our trade deadline.

Would anyone be opposed to the re-opening of the trade window starting in July for a period of 6 weeks or until the commish asks for our keeper lists in mid august.? Its a chance to haggle over players and draft slots with your full roster after the NFL draft in late April. A chance to get in touch with your inner Sean Marks ?

Thoughts as to yes or no are appreciated....its gotta work for everyone.
              Hoping the @ thingy gets this to all the league members.
              Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Feb 10, 2023, 04:54 PM.
              - TGO

Comment

• I'm ok with this as long as it each team has at least 25 guys selected to keep by the deadline. Are there any concerns?

Comment

• Two first rounders this year, I can't wait to see where the picks land. It looks like a good class:

https://www.pff.com/news/draft-2023-...oard-big-board

Comment

• Lots of league FA QB and Trade action
                    Carr is going to land with a team he will help. Saints ? Tampa ? NYJets ?
                    Lamar is going to get paid.. I think he wants to stay in Baltimore.. but the Falcons have cap space and draft picks.
                    Aaron Rogers is going into the heart of darkness does he emerges a Packer ? A Jet ? A Raider ?
                    Geno getting a new deal in Seattle ?
                    No way Jimmy G will be back in SanFran.. right ? This time for sure hes getting his mail in another city.

The Draft looks good...

3 or 4 first round QBs.
                    3 or 4 first round WRs
                    2 first round RB's
                    1 for sure and maybe 2 first round TE's

- TGO

Comment

• That was a really good Super Bowl.

The next important date for our league is May 17th, the draft lottery. After that, unless someone protests, we'll have an early trade market opening on July 1st. Then the keeper submission deadline will be August 20th, and finally, the draft on Sunday, September 3rd. The season probably kicks offs on Thursday, September 7th and will feature our new IDP scoring.

Comment

• Playoff pool ends in a tie !
                        Congrats to Mack for being the lone fantasy manager to not pick against Patrick Mahomes and the Andy Ried Chiefs and call the winner of SB LVII
                        4 0 6 0 0 4 0 0 4
                        2 0 2 0 3 2 0 0 2
                        1 0 1 0 1 2 0 0 0
                        Super Bowl Philly Philly Philly KC Philly
                        0 0 0 1 0
                        WINS TO DATE 7 0 9 0 4 9 0 0 6
                        - TGO

Comment

• I cannot believe that yet again Aaron Rogers has found himself at the centre of offseason intrigue on IF or WHERE he might play the coming season.

- TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                            I cannot believe that yet again Aaron Rogers has found himself at the centre of offseason intrigue on IF or WHERE he might play the coming season.
                            I can. The Packers and their fans went through something much worse with Brett Favre. Rodgers might have learned from Favre because he was in the backseat at the time. Doing it this way is better and really, I think this is more media driven nonsense than anything. The Packers still have time before they need a decision and in the meantime, they're taking care of the things they can take care of. My guess is that the Packers have talked with teams about potential trades if it goes that way and they've talked to Rodgers' agent about a restructuring if it goes that way. They're currently restructuring many of the top earners on the team. Its unlikely that they're leaving anything to chance and they will hit the ground running whether its a return, a trade or a retirement.

Comment

• Can't see Aaron retiring.

The Jets think they can do what Tampa did with Brady only its Aaron Rodgers.
                              Woody Johnsons got lots of money and he is ok with spending it if he thinks he can win a Super Bowl.
                              I guess the Jets plan B is Carr...but I wonder how long he waits for the Jets and Rogers to see if they want to go further.
                              Or
                              Aaron shuts it all down and comes back and plays out his contract in GreenBay.
                              - TGO

Comment

• Well the Bears just did pretty well in that trade. For the number 1 overall they wind up with two firsts, two seconds and DJ Moore.
                                They will get a blue chip lineman at number 9 on either side of the ball. They can use help everywhere so its BLA.

Houston will get a quality QB at 2.

Arizona is now in the drivers seat for a number of QB needy teams.
                                Not a good day for Indy as they now might get the 4th QB taken in the draft at 4 if they wait instead of first choice if they had ponied up.
                                They may have to pay to trade up 1 spot to 3 with Arizona to get one of Stroud ,Richardson or Young whoever remains in the green room.

And the Jets flew out the whole of the front office including Woody Johnson to meet with Aaron Rodgers.
                                Tough call for Aaron... finish his career in the only place he ever played or take one last run at it with the Jets.

Free Agency officially opens next week... though unofficially the tampering season has been going on for a while.
                                Trades to come as well.

The last domino to fall seems to be Lamar Jackson.
                                Lots of possibilites.. but the most straightforward one is that he stays in Baltimore either by having an offer he gets matched by the Ravens or they agree to a deal. Can't believe Baltimore would let a 25 year old franchise QB leave.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X