X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

What time for Oct 22? Are we set in stone on that date? Will be traveling for a wedding so maybe tough for me but if its the only time that works for everyone I guess that's just the way it is
    It's always Sunday before the Season starts. But ya, we can discuss start time though for sure.

And the Yahoo App is pretty good for getting into the draft, so as long as you have that, should be decent.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    Free Agency Auction set for October 22nd.
    Please ensure Keepers are selected by October 15th. I will add in Rookies to your team and update rosters then.
    What time for Oct 22? Are we set in stone on that date? Will be traveling for a wedding so maybe tough for me but if its the only time that works for everyone I guess that's just the way it is

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    LOL I mean ... that's some bad juju to put on my team if I had.

Leave a comment:

• WJF
    replied
    How did you miss this Joey?

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Breaking News

Joeys Fantasy Basketball Team will be known as "The Joeys".

Joeys.png

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• The Coach
    replied
    I tried to post my free agency signings in the proper forum but it said something about a token...
    Also, appreciate the offer to keep my draft pick but I'm good letting someone else grabbing them in free agency.

Here's my updated roster:

The Coach
    Total Cap Allocation: 22

DeAndre Ayton 4
    Kevin Durant 3
    Jonas Valanciunas 3
    Klay Thompson 2
    Derrick White 2
    Jalen Suggs 2 DPE
    Domantas Sabonis 2
    Dejounte Murray 1
    Mo Bamba 1
    Kristaps Porzingis 1
    Alex Caruso 1
    Empty
    Empty
    Empty
    Empty

Waived Counting Against Cap:

Draft Picks Available:
    2024 Coach
    2025 Coach

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Also, thanks for setting everything up. I’d like your post but the forum no longer lets me do that.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Mars was able to join and so it may not be the link. You’re right, we’ll figure it out.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    I created a Discord server. I haven't done this before, and I don't know if it's going to work on the first try, but we need something as a Plan B. So, tell me if you can join (I think its case sensitive): https://discord.gg/vqaZc7g3YX

This isn't meant to replace Raptors Republic, but it would be good to have a backup that doesn't depend on Yahoo. I'll give the admins here (Joey, Axel, and Mack) admin access there, and we can use Discord as a backup communication tool for both of our leagues. There's a Discord app on iOS and Android and I'd recommend getting that.
    Still doesn't work for me, but all good, we'll get it figured out. Thanks Apollo!

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Free Agency Auction set for October 22nd.
    Please ensure Keepers are selected by October 15th. I will add in Rookies to your team and update rosters then.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    I created a Discord server. I haven't done this before, and I don't know if it's going to work on the first try, but we need something as a Plan B. So, tell me if you can join (I think its case sensitive): https://discord.gg/vqaZc7g3YX

This isn't meant to replace Raptors Republic, but it would be good to have a backup that doesn't depend on Yahoo. I'll give the admins here (Joey, Axel, and Mack) admin access there, and we can use Discord as a backup communication tool for both of our leagues. There's a Discord app on iOS and Android and I'd recommend getting that.
    Last edited by Apollo; Fri Sep 1, 2023, 01:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Yo the site is WACKED. I can't even format my text when I post? Either way, I resigned Jalen Williams (4 years), and Tari Eason (3 years). Jalen Smith and Dalano Banton get cut.

Leave a comment:

• koncept
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post

I think we need something based on what happened with me this weekend. Anyone who’s last second clutch like Drizz that runs into my login issues might miss the deadline. There’s nothing wrong with having a backup plan. I think the question should be what is the right solution? Discord seems ok. I’m in another league that started using it when a NBC shut down the Rotoworld board and it worked out alright. I don’t know WhatsApp and I’ll have to check that one out.
    actually that's true. it doesn't mean we're leaving the site behind, if its just a backup discord would be a good idea.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    I submitted my updates on June 19th in the cap thread.
    My bad, was looking after Aug 1 you didn't have any picks so it makes sense.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    I submitted my updates on June 19th in the cap thread.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X