Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm really up in the air for this year. If Wiseman and Precious make the leaps, then I think I'm solid. If they don't this year, then it might be a retool year for me.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Who is beat mode? The new owner Kage?
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• The Mack North Posse have sent 2x NBADL Champion and All Star PG Chris Paul to The Planet Mars Invaders in exchange for Sauga native and future perennial All Star, RJ Barrett. Barrett comes to the Posse on a 2 year DPE contract while Paul looks to serve out his remaining years(and then some?) with the Invaders.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          The Mack North Posse have sent 2x NBADL Champion and All Star PG Chris Paul to The Planet Mars Invaders in exchange for Sauga native and future perennial All Star, RJ Barrett. Barrett comes to the Posse on a 2 year DPE contract while Paul looks to serve out his remaining years(and then some?) with the Invaders.
          Definitely a ballsy trade on my part. I hope Chris can play at least 2 years if not more. I have a bit of a cap situation in 2 years when RJ was up for a renewal and so instead of dealing with that situation then I get a guy that's better in the short term (hopefully). And if Chris continues to play like he's 30 instead of 38 I'll make the tough decision then.

Good luck with RJ, and I do hope he makes the all star team. I'll always be rooting for him

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Definitely a ballsy trade on my part. I hope Chris can play at least 2 years if not more. I have a bit of a cap situation in 2 years when RJ was up for a renewal and so instead of dealing with that situation then I get a guy that's better in the short term (hopefully). And if Chris continues to play like he's 30 instead of 38 I'll make the tough decision then.

Good luck with RJ, and I do hope he makes the all star team. I'll always be rooting for him
            I think it's a win-win... CP3 helps you short term while I gain a long term piece to my re-build.

Best of luck, hope you make a run this year!

Comment

• Nevermind, I take it back, ROY Keegan Murray is not available. Everyone else could be though - depending on my snap judgement of that day. Lol

Comment

The Mack North Posse have sent 2x NBADL Champion and All Star PG Chris Paul to The Planet Mars Invaders in exchange for Sauga native and future perennial All Star, RJ Barrett. Barrett comes to the Posse on a 2 year DPE contract while Paul looks to serve out his remaining years(and then some?) with the Invaders.
                Nice trade, gentlemen!

Comment

• Tomorrow I'm in the Carribean for five days. I'll set my roster for next week. If someone is Out but in my lineup this week it's because I'm Out.

Comment

Exciting trade. I hope both sides get what they're looking for.

Comment

• Teeny tiny sample size: ranked 2nd in the league in all 5 of my key cats, FT%, 3's, points, assists and steals. Hoping to tick up further but not a bad start.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• koncept that is a contending team you got there. But I think I would have pulled off the upset if I didn't have a 7 game disadvantage.
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• yeah gotta hate the game difference. and thank you. you have a really solid team, near future contender
                          in masai we trust

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                            koncept that is a contending team you got there. But I think I would have pulled off the upset if I didn't have a 7 game disadvantage.
                            koncept wrote:
                            yeah gotta hate the game difference. and thank you. you have a really solid team, near future contender

Ya, well, I think you both of your teams suck, sooo how about that?

Comment

• Surprised bol bol still on the wire
                              in masai we trust

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                                Surprised bol bol still on the wire
                                He’s put up some good numbers but I feel like the reality is he’s still not very good and he’ll probably fall off. No one who didn’t have their first name the same as their last name would get the same attention for his talent level.

Comment

Working...
                                X