Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR Dynasty League Thread (S11!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mack North wrote: View Post
    This is what I have for tucas roster going by his transactions last year and his most recent cap update Oct 17, 2022.

    Tucas Tucaseseses
    Total Cap Allocation: 18*

    Josh Hart 3
    Andrew Wiggins 3
    Herb Jones 2
    Spencer Dinwiddie 2
    Caris Levert 2
    Ousmane Dieng 2
    LeBron James 1
    Bradley Beal 1
    Terry Rozier 0
    Keldon Johnson 0
    Mason Plumlee 0
    Kevon Looney 0
    Kelly Olynyk 0
    Josh Green 0
    Kyle Anderson 0


    Waived Counting Against Cap:
    Tre Mann 1
    Will Barton 1
    Montrezl Harrell 0

    Draft Picks Available:
    2024 Tucas
    2025 Tucas
    2026 Tucas
    Yep, and that's what is locked into Yahoo already.

    Comment


    • Joey wrote: View Post

      Yep, and that's what is locked into Yahoo already.
      OK, I didn't see Hart or Dieng on his Keeper list in Yahoo.

      Comment


      • Joey wrote: View Post
        I think it's Kages first offseason, so we'll let him have one. For Tucas, ya, maybe he just has to eat it. He's been around long enough to know.
        Tucas had a depressing rookie draft and so is entitled to an off-season absence pass.
        RR OG

        Comment


        • ** Trade announcement **

          WJF and PlanetMars have come to agreement on the following trade:

          WJF
          Immanuel Quickley (3 years)
          Jaden McDaniels (2 years)
          PlanetMars 2025 draft pick

          PlanetMars
          Kawhi Leonard (2 years)
          Jarred Vanderbilt (1 year)

          Comment




          • The Creeds and WJFers have agreed to a deal this evening.

            To WJFers
            Cole Anthony (3)
            2025 Unprotected Pick (Apollo)

            To Creeds
            John Collins (3)

            Comment


            • 1 more day before Terry rozier becomes a 200$ man!!!!
              in masai we trust

              water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

              Comment


              • James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

                Tucas had a depressing rookie draft and so is entitled to an off-season absence pass.
                So what happens with this?

                Comment


                • Mack North wrote: View Post

                  So what happens with this?
                  We had a similar discussion about 007's keepers early in this thread. And some threw out the idea of just re-signing Curry to 1 year. Because he'd be considered a "can't cut" guy. But I think the team just went to Kage around the free agency draft and the discussion just went moot.

                  Tucas doesn't really have any can't cut guys that are free agents.. although Scary Terry is ranked 52nd right now (using Yahoo's projection stat).

                  Hopefully Tucas isn't abandoning us. I heard he's still playing fantasy football so should at least be aware. But ultimately I'm okay if we just give him Rozier and maybe Keldon Johnson. He was high on Johnson if I recall correctly.

                  1 year for both seems fair. But he's got such a low cap that 2 years seems fine too.


                  Comment


                  • I’m really surprised he might even miss the auction… I like the idea of revisiting the rules in the off-season. If we don’t set keepers for him does it impact balancing at all? If he’s quit and not let us know, what’s that team look like for the next person?

                    Comment


                    • Oh I didn't realize Terry was his and unclaimed. My 200 offer was just random hype.

                      Give him a chance to claim his keepers if he shows up
                      in masai we trust

                      water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                      Comment


                      • Looks to me like Tucas has sadly abandoned the league.
                        RR OG

                        Comment


                        • Since Tucas failed to re-sign any of his free agents, they (sadly for him) must enter the FAAB pool.
                          RR OG

                          Comment


                          • James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                            Since Tucas failed to re-sign any of his free agents, they (sadly for him) must enter the FAAB pool.
                            Has anyone heard from him? Do we need a new manager?
                            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

                            Comment


                            • I sent him a reminder in the football chat and I emailed him on Thursday or Friday. He's even made 2 or 3 football moves after my message, so he must have seen it.

                              Draft time is still set at 4pm. Is it staying or 4 or are we pushing it to 5pm as discussed?

                              Comment


                              • it looks like i still have Nembhard on my roster post keepers. Am i misunderstanding?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X