Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR Dynasty League Thread (S11!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jbml wrote: View Post
    it looks like i still have Nembhard on my roster post keepers. Am i misunderstanding?
    In Yahoo go to League->Rosters or Players->Player List and then under "Status" select your team to see your keepers.

    Nembhard isn't listed.


    For some reason Yahoo doesn't update all the other pages to show those keeper changes. Those should get updated after the draft.

    Comment


    • Mack North wrote: View Post
      I sent him a reminder in the football chat and I emailed him on Thursday or Friday. He's even made 2 or 3 football moves after my message, so he must have seen it.

      Draft time is still set at 4pm. Is it staying or 4 or are we pushing it to 5pm as discussed?
      I believe we moved it to 5pm to try and accommodate DanH.

      Comment


      • all good i was in a different spot thanks

        Comment


        • planetmars wrote: View Post

          I believe we moved it to 5pm to try and accommodate DanH.
          I thought so but Joey never made it official in Yahoo.

          Comment


          • Ya never heard much back on it, so wasn't sure. Changed to 5 though now.

            Are we giving Tucas Terry? Did we all agree on that?

            Comment


            • Does anyone know how to set a max amount to auto bid on players? I may not be able to be in the draft room live and want a chance to get some guys?
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

              Comment


              • on the team or league page go to draft then pre draft

                Comment


                • Mack North wrote: View Post

                  I thought so but Joey never made it official in Yahoo.
                  Hey mod, did you get my PM?

                  Comment


                  • I'm fairly certain in yahoo you can't change draft time this close to draft. Be ready for 4pm?
                    in masai we trust

                    water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                    Comment


                    • koncept wrote: View Post
                      I'm fairly certain in yahoo you can't change draft time this close to draft. Be ready for 4pm?
                      It's already set to 5pm in Yahoo. It's a go at 5.

                      Comment


                      • Kagemusha I know you're still figuring this out, but you can't resign 4 people - I don't believe any of those were DPEs so you need to pick 2. Do it quick! Also, I think alot of the guys you included should be expired now already?
                        And Hendricks gets a DPE because he's a rookie.
                        And what happened to Duarte? Did you drop him?

                        Kagemusha
                        Total Cap Allocation: 22

                        Damian Lillard 3
                        Steph Curry 3
                        Myles Turner 3
                        Nicola Vucevic 1
                        Malcolm Brogdon 1
                        Brook Lopez 1 (ext)
                        Russell Westbrook 2 (ext)
                        Kelly Oubre 1 (ext)
                        Grant Williams 2 (ext)

                        Kris Dunn 1 (should be expired now?)
                        Larry Nance 1 (should be expired now?)
                        Seth Curry 1 (should be expired now?)
                        Josh Okogie 1 (should be expired now?)
                        Taylor Hendricks 1 (DPE)

                        Dropped:
                        Corey Joseph
                        Dennis Smith Jr

                        Draft Picks:
                        2024, 2025, 2026
                        List in the cap thread for context:

                        Damian Lillard 4
                        Myles Turner 4
                        Stephen Curry 3
                        Nikola Vucevic 2
                        Malcolm Brogdon 2
                        Chris Duarte 2 DPE
                        Kelly Oubre Jr 1
                        Brook Lopez 1
                        Talen Horton-Tucker 1
                        Larry Nance Jr 1
                        Evan Fournier 1
                        Russell Westbrook 1
                        Gary Payton II (1)
                        Tyus Jones (1)
                        Grant Williams (1)
                        Last edited by Joey; Sun Oct 22, 2023, 02:44 PM.

                        Comment


                        • Joey wrote: View Post
                          Kagemusha I know you're still figuring this out, but you can't resign 4 people - I don't believe any of those were DPEs so you need to pick 2. Do it quick! Also, I think alot of the guys you included should be expired now already?
                          And Hendricks gets a DPE because he's a rookie.
                          And what happened to Duarte? Did you drop him?



                          List in the cap thread for context:

                          Damian Lillard 4
                          Myles Turner 4
                          Stephen Curry 3
                          Nikola Vucevic 2
                          Malcolm Brogdon 2
                          Chris Duarte 2 DPE
                          Kelly Oubre Jr 1
                          Brook Lopez 1
                          Talen Horton-Tucker 1
                          Larry Nance Jr 1
                          Evan Fournier 1
                          Russell Westbrook 1
                          Gary Payton II (1)
                          Tyus Jones (1)
                          Grant Williams (1)
                          Sorry I forgot I dropped Duarte.

                          I am keeping Lopez and Westbrook.

                          Comment


                          • These new franchises have it so easy.

                            Comment


                            • Kagemusha wrote: View Post

                              Sorry I forgot I dropped Duarte.

                              I am keeping Lopez and Westbrook.
                              You’re a douche!

                              You had 5 months to post this, and now you expect us to accommodate you less than two hours before the draft.

                              We need to enforce rules next year. No more last second off-season re-signs.

                              I’m pissed!
                              RR OG

                              Comment


                              • Yeah I'm over being so lenient with this 1 hour before the draft bs. Let's go back to you miss the deadline, your loss.
                                in masai we trust

                                water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X