X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, what do we do about 007?

Comment

My keepers are set. I am waiving Aldridge as well. Was clinging on to him for no real reason.

Comment

Updated.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
          Also, what do we do about 007?
          I hope he's well and I wish we could hear from him.

Two weeks out, we should consider lining up an alternate and establish some sort of hard deadline for 007 to show up before the alternate assumes the team.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            I hope he's well and I wish we could hear from him.

Two weeks out, we should consider lining up an alternate and establish some sort of hard deadline for 007 to show up before the alternate assumes the team.
            Yea, I think it would be OK to hire an interim manager for his team before the auction draft. As far as after that, I would say a hard deadline of the beginning of the fantasy seasons third week of play? That is Monday October 31. He's put a lot of effort into his team over the years and would be a shame for him to lose it due to unforeseen circumstances, but we can't wait forever to fill the void.

Comment

I know it may be tough if 007 doesn't have a full roster. But is their anyway the league can take over the team ala new Orleans hornets and set the best lineups each week? That way his team is still fielding it's best team for competitive fairness and gives 007 a chance to get back in the fold.
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Man would I love a full season of both Jamal Murray and Markelle Fultz healthy.

539 days since Murray took the floor.
                Last edited by Joey; Tue Oct 4, 2022, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Alright, cap sheet is fully up to date based on everything I've gotten from everyone. Went through and confirmed all the math as well. Have spot years for those with multiple open slots. Everyone take a look and let me know if I fucked up.

jbml
                  Little unclear what happened with Bagley and Hampton, but have a look and let me know if I got it right.

Comment

Ready to make some deals. Get at me!

Jalen Smith, Jaxson Hayes, Dalano Banton, Walker IV, and Roby all available.

Looking to do a 2 for 1, or even 2 for 0 (picks). Could fill a few peoples empty slots going into Free Agency with solid role players.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                      I know it may be tough if 007 doesn't have a full roster. But is their anyway the league can take over the team ala new Orleans hornets and set the best lineups each week? That way his team is still fielding it's best team for competitive fairness and gives 007 a chance to get back in the fold.
                      Ya, I think we did this for a short time previously .. it was a pain in the ass for me, and obviously there's conflict of interest concerns.

I think Yahoo has since updated the Commissioner features, but we'll have to see.

Comment

There's probably people on here who would go interim just to get a chance to maybe continue or maybe earn a spot at the top of the waiting list for a possible future opening. This isn't an easy league to get in on.

Comment

Can i join?

Comment

Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                            Can i join?
                            True, I believe you had reached out previously as well. We're more just looking to have someone on deck, just in case, but I think with you being an active member of the board, I see no reason why not. Let us see what happens with 007 and we'll let you know!

Comment

Also, can we just take a second to appreciate that all 3 of my Rooks played fantastically in their first real action. May just be pre-season, but Keegan Murray, Dyson Daniels and Tari Eason all look like they belong, and all 3 could be mainstay starters by seasons end.

Comment

do we just want to commish auto update until he comes back? might be an option if people are into it
                                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Working...
                                X