Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we confirm the time of tomorrow's draft? Right now it shows 4pm EST but I thought it preciously said 7:30pm EST.

Gotta make sure I'm around for it.

*edit - I see 4pm EST on the 1st post in this thread.
    Last edited by Mack North; Sat Oct 15, 2022, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• Is there a way to see who is a FA? When I look at the league rosters I'm not seeing missing players (non-keepers) and the players list shows everyone as available. I thought in prior years we could see a real list before the draft, maybe I'm misremembering.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        Is there a way to see who is a FA? When I look at the league rosters I'm not seeing missing players (non-keepers) and the players list shows everyone as available. I thought in prior years we could see a real list before the draft, maybe I'm misremembering.
        I was just thinking the same thing.

Comment

Is there a way to see who is a FA? When I look at the league rosters I'm not seeing missing players (non-keepers) and the players list shows everyone as available. I thought in prior years we could see a real list before the draft, maybe I'm misremembering.
          Something must have changed recently because I swear we had that non-keeper list just about a week or so ago. Would really come in handy if we could get that back.

Comment

• Ya sorry guys, busy week! Got engaged!

For me, I see no incentive for someone to take on the team as interim. What's in it for them, if 007 comes back. Kinda shitty for that person, to go through all the learning curve, manage his team, get invested, only to lose it?

At this point, it is what it is I think. It sucks, but rules are rules, and the CBA is, and has been, clear on all requirements to participate in the greatest league in the world. He logged in mid-August and could have told us he's dealing with some shit, and he'll get around to it eventually, but radio silence is not what's best for the league.

He can go into line for the next team that opens up. Sorry 007, love you buddy!

That said, I think getting someone to pick up the nuances prior to the draft is alot to ask, so probably not fair to them to do that.

We'll let autodraft do it's thing as it would for anyone that can't normally make the draft. Wouldn't be the first time. I'll try and sort out his cap situation tonight when I'm going through and updating on Yahoo. Keep everything common sense, so as not to harm the next owner, and we'll take it from there. Best we can do under the circumstances. Hope everyone agrees.

Kagemusha PM me your email address you want to sign up with, and I'll get you plugged post-draft.
            Welcome to the greatest fantasy league in the world! And I say that without a ounce of insincerity.
            Last edited by Joey; Sat Oct 15, 2022, 07:00 PM.

Comment

It will get updated once I do all the add-drops-rookies etc. Sorry been a hectic last little while.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                Ya sorry guys, busy week! Got engaged!

Congrats man!

Comment

• Welcome to the league Kagemusha !

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Congrats man!
                    I second this statement... but also, WHYYYYYYYYYY?!?!??!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

I second this statement... but also, WHYYYYYYYYYY?!?!??!
                      Thanks guys!

And because if I didn't, then she'd be mad at me. Nobody got time for that. Lol

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Can we confirm the time of tomorrow's draft? Right now it shows 4pm EST but I thought it preciously said 7:30pm EST.

Gotta make sure I'm around for it.

*edit - I see 4pm EST on the 1st post in this thread.
                        Yep, 4pm EST, October 16th. Be there or be square!

Comment

• With regards to 007s team:

Trying to be reasonable, and looking at it as any sane owner that took over would, I gave Steph Curry a 3 year deal.
                          Russ coming back on a 1 year deal. He drops Horford and Eric Gordon. Again, being reasonable. Or should it be Horford kept? Bah, I don't know! Yahoo has Horford as the higher preseason rank.

Kagemusha You want to keep Horford or Russ? Lol
                          Let me know predraft if you can..

FAs will be 1 years too. Hope this works for everyone.
                          Last edited by Joey; Sun Oct 16, 2022, 02:11 AM.

Comment

• Alright y'all, all Keepers have been reviewed. Only one person besides 007 didn't do their keepers. So appreciate that everyone. Won't name names *cough*tucas*cough*.

Going through it, I was surprised to see there weren't really any off season moves. I guess people want to see what they've got. Well now's the time! Good luck everyone!

Here's the top FAs available accordingly to Yahoo. Not sure it shows up yet for you guys.
                            TopFAs.JPG

Last edited by Joey; Sun Oct 16, 2022, 02:11 AM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Alright y'all, all Keepers have been reviewed. Only one person besides 007 didn't do their keepers. So appreciate that everyone. Won't name names *cough*tucas*cough*.
                              That guy sucks

Comment

• I am full ou today with basketball tryouts, not sure I will make the auction draft.
                                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Working...
                                X