Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Joey, that's all showing up now. Much appreciated.

And everyone stood pat because they know a repeat is inevitable.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Ya sorry guys, busy week! Got engaged!

For me, I see no incentive for someone to take on the team as interim. What's in it for them, if 007 comes back. Kinda shitty for that person, to go through all the learning curve, manage his team, get invested, only to lose it?

At this point, it is what it is I think. It sucks, but rules are rules, and the CBA is, and has been, clear on all requirements to participate in the greatest league in the world. He logged in mid-August and could have told us he's dealing with some shit, and he'll get around to it eventually, but radio silence is not what's best for the league.

He can go into line for the next team that opens up. Sorry 007, love you buddy!

That said, I think getting someone to pick up the nuances prior to the draft is alot to ask, so probably not fair to them to do that.

We'll let autodraft do it's thing as it would for anyone that can't normally make the draft. Wouldn't be the first time. I'll try and sort out his cap situation tonight when I'm going through and updating on Yahoo. Keep everything common sense, so as not to harm the next owner, and we'll take it from there. Best we can do under the circumstances. Hope everyone agrees.

Kagemusha PM me your email address you want to sign up with, and I'll get you plugged post-draft.
      Welcome to the greatest fantasy league in the world! And I say that without a ounce of insincerity.
      Congrats on your engagement and thanks for letting me join.

Kirbystingclaw@yahoo.com

Thanks a million.
      This is so awesome.

Sorry i was unable to see this message earlier.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Congrats on your engagement and thanks for letting me join.

Kirbystingclaw@yahoo.com

Thanks a million.
        This is so awesome.

Sorry i was unable to see this message earlier.
        Welcome aboard! You're getting a pretty good team.

Comment

• I need a Point Guard if anyone is looking to make a deal.
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
            I need a Point Guard if anyone is looking to make a deal.
            I have several. Will take a look in the morning to see if there is a deal to be made. Feel free to PM any thoughts you have.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Welcome aboard! You're getting a pretty good team.
              Thanks again.
              Looking forward to a great fantasy season.

Best of luck to us all

Comment

Thanks again.

Best of luck to us all
                Please read the 1st Page CBA rules, and ask any questions to the group.

We've had a few new owners over the last couple of years, and they've picked things up pretty quickly, so Mars and Berta might be good a resource as well for you, but just in case, any trades made with Kage through the first little while will be subject to league/Commissioner approval.

League invite has been sent!
                Last edited by Joey; Sun Oct 16, 2022, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• Cap sheet and Waiver Budgers updated post draft. Everyone take a look. All contracts for FAs are due by Tuesday 7:30PM EST.
                  Last edited by Joey; Sun Oct 16, 2022, 05:48 PM.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

I have several. Will take a look in the morning to see if there is a deal to be made. Feel free to PM any thoughts you have.
                    Will do!
                    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Cap sheet and Waiver Budgers updated post draft. Everyone take a look. All contracts for FAs are due by Tuesday 7:30PM EST.
                      So with the first WW being Tuesday, we could make a move and opt to not sign one of our auction guys if we wanted and just be out the FAAB. Correct?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

So with the first WW being Tuesday, we could make a move and opt to not sign one of our auction guys if we wanted and just be out the FAAB. Correct?
                        Typically we only extend that courtesy to people that autodrafted. You would also have to eat the default 1 year contract. I believe.

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                          I need a Point Guard if anyone is looking to make a deal.
                          Sent a PM!

Comment

Typically we only extend that courtesy to people that autodrafted. You would also have to eat the default 1 year contract. I believe.
                            This is my recollection as well.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Thanks again.

Best of luck to us all
                              Absolutely, best of luck to all, but also I hope all of everyones players get injured and die except for mine. Cheers all! Lol

Comment

• The moment that everyone has been eagerly awaiting for six long months...

There are lots of teams in the mix for the playoffs this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X