X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck to everyone except when you are playing me

Comment

• jbml wrote: View Post

I would like to see the amnesty be a tradeable asset.
      That's a fun idea. I would love to know what an amnesty can fetch you on the open market
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• jbml wrote: View Post

I would like to see the amnesty be a tradeable asset.
        It's semi-tradable. You can offer your albatross contracts to someone with the amnesty, but you'll pay a pretty premium.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Love the ideas from berta and jbml. Exactly what I was looking for.
          Axel likes to remind everyone about Perry Jones III, but what about Andrew Nicholson?! Forgot I used an amnesty on him too, huh?! Lol I traded him with the distinct understanding he would be amnestied. I paid a pick for it though I believe.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Love the ideas from berta and jbml. Exactly what I was looking for.
            Axel likes to remind everyone about Perry Jones III, but what about Andrew Nicholson?! Forgot I used an amnesty on him too, huh?! Lol I traded him with the distinct understanding he would be amnestied. I paid a pick for it though I believe.
            and that is why it is important for me to keep putting reminders out there, I still have an amnesty slot available for the right price
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Love the ideas from berta and jbml. Exactly what I was looking for.
              So no use it or lose it after all?

Comment

• Banchero with a 27/9/5 and 2 blocks stat line in his first ever NBA game. Not bad at all.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                  To me today is the real opening day. And also one of the only times all season where i have more guys playing then starting spots. May you all leave a random triple double guy on your bench!
                  Of course after I made this comment i left a walker Kessler double double and 22 and 3 steals from reddish on my bench
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

So no use it or lose it after all?
                    Just trying to spur conversation. Didn't realize it was such a senstive topic.

Comment

Just trying to spur conversation. Didn't realize it was such a senstive topic.
                      Naw, we're good.

Comment

• Ugh, losing Bridges stupid ass basically cost me any chance of competing for a playoff spot this year. Dude was Top-10 all of last year.

Everyone's available. Get at me.

Comment

Ugh, losing Bridges stupid ass basically cost me any chance of competing for a playoff spot this year. Dude was Top-10 all of last year.

Damn son, giving up already?!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

Damn son, giving up already?!
                            Lol I know what I have, and I know what I don't.

Good foundations laid, but everything still needs to cure for a couple years I think. Like I said, losing a Top-10 player can do push a rebuild back a couple years as well.

Comment

Ugh, losing Bridges stupid ass basically cost me any chance of competing for a playoff spot this year. Dude was Top-10 all of last year.

Maybe similar to what Mack is thinking, your roster isn't bad at all and could be really good in a couple years. It's hard to guess what it will do this season because it's so young.

Is there a particular position or stat you want to improve? Is there an age limit you have in mind for a player coming back?

Comment

• I'm looking for a solid upgrade and am willing to throw in a 2023 pick to make it happen. I've got a bit of cap space wiggle room too. Shoot me a trade request as I'm all ears.

Comment

Working...
                                X