This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WJF wrote: View Post

How does one of two old geezer point guards fix my roster going forward? Seems like a short term solution to a long term problem.
    How does having an empty roster spot fix your roster? You offered me a guy who hasn't played a single game yet, and has an undefined role if/when he does play, how does that help you either?
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Nobody to play today and I'm down 4-5. For a second there I thought I could pull off the upset. Good win Apollo.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

How does having an empty roster spot fix your roster? You offered me a guy who hasn't played a single game yet, and has an undefined role if/when he does play, how does that help you either?
        If I'm not winning anything this year why give up an asset so I can lineup a PG? I actually thought Oladipo was ready for a comeback season. He played in 2 preseason games and I felt the Heat were easing him in to the rotation. At the time I did not know he would be a DNP to start the year.
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Guys take your trade quarrelling to the PMs. Lol

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            Nobody to play today and I'm down 4-5. For a second there I thought I could pull off the upset. Good win Apollo.
            Ya, I'm tied with drizz 4-4 but my only player playing today is Banton. Soooo ... that's a win for drizz. Lol

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              Nobody to play today and I'm down 4-5. For a second there I thought I could pull off the upset. Good win Apollo.
              Just benched my three starters for today's games. Well played, it was a close one.

If my guys can get healthy and abstain from sharing antisemitic hate speech then we might have something here.

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post

How does one of two old geezer point guards fix my roster going forward? Seems like a short term solution to a long term problem.
                I have two young bucks PG who could be potential long term fantasy contributors. Make me an offer.
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Just benched my three starters for today's games. Well played, it was a close one.

If my guys can get healthy and abstain from sharing antisemitic hate speech then we might have something here.
                  What kind of requirements have the Creeds made for Kyrie in order too return to the lineup?
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Guys take your trade quarrelling to the PMs. Lol
                    Speaking of PMs…

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

What kind of requirements have the Creeds made for Kyrie in order too return to the lineup?
                      He must go no contact with Kanye and also, he must dress up like a clown for all practices for the rest of the season.

Comment

• Good game Kage, almost took that one off me, striking while I have some injuries mounting. I snuck away with a win on turnovers, a cat I punt most weeks. Lucky. I'm gonna need guys back on the court soon or I'm going to start dropping some matchups with a quickness.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• The Posse and the Commish Stars have quite the brew-ha-ha going on... a battle for the ages some might say. Looks to be 6 cats will be up for grabs on Sunday. May the greatest team of all time win!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            The Posse and the Commish Stars have quite the brew-ha-ha going on... a battle for the ages some might say. Looks to be 6 cats will be up for grabs on Sunday. May the greatest team of all time win!
                            Lol And then Embiid goes and turns into Wilt Chamberlain for the evening. The fact you were on the rails against my motley crue says your team sucks. My team just sucks more. Good day. Lol

Comment

• Damn. Going to drop some serious weeks unless I can get some bodies on the floor.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Geez this is a tough league. I feel like I'm doing great with a 3-1 record, but then when I look, the top 8 teams are all 3-1, and the next 3 are 2-2.

Comment

Working...
                                X