Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad I ran into Apollo when i did. Heavy shorthanded team led by Kyrie, I almost had the clean 9 0 sweep
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I feel like I'm going through a gauntlet with my schedule. I don't think I've faced a team below .500 yet. But I feel pretty good sitting at 4-2. Just trying to beat my personal high of 6 wins lol.

Comment

• One day I'll field a team that doesn't spend half the season injury plagued. This is not that day but at least now my roster has improved to only four guys out.

Comment

• Where's the fake news power ranking? It's always a good conversation post.
          RR OG

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            One day I'll field a team that doesn't spend half the season injury plagued. This is not that day but at least now my roster has improved to only four guys out.
            Story of my life.

6 out last night with Collins injuring his ankle in the game to make 7. I think TJ Warren is finally ready to come back, but what version of himself will he be? Dude hasn't played in forever.
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Well this is intersting. Going into to Sunday, 16th place WJF is tied up 4-4 with 1st place SKYWALKER.

Can I pull offf my first win and an early season upset, will my team blow it by shooting terrible from the field and turning the ball over?
              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                Well this is intersting. Going into to Sunday, 16th place WJF is tied up 4-4 with 1st place SKYWALKER.

Can I pull offf my first win and an early season upset, will my team blow it by shooting terrible from the field and turning the ball over?
                I predicted this one, my guys blew it in the FG catergory, we tied in assists and I was 8 rebounds short....fack!
                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Good to get back in the win column.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    Good to get back in the win column.
                    There's a win column?
                    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Nembard 1 year deal

Comment

• Wow what a match, Axel! Tied two cats and won FT% by less than 1% to take the week 4-3. Could all topple if there are any stat corrections. But wow, don't think I've ever been in a match so close.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I almost went all in on Mo Wagner on Friday night... glad he flopped vs the Raps and I saved my money.

Really happy I was able to steal AJ Griffin of waivers after the draft. 2 game winning shots already, he's a real gem.

#NoVictoriesForVictor

Comment

• Day'Ron finally saw daylight and what does he do? 20-12-1-2. Kid is gonna be really good and made his case for the rotation (that he should already be in after a great Summer League and preseason).

Comment

• After pre season expectations that the Bisons could be a back of the pack playoff team. They Bisons have come out as one of the bottom 2 teams in the league.

Management has signalled that they are open for business. Looking to the future and want some young guys with potential the Bisons got that in exchange for a player who can produce now.

Wants to win now and want a year rental of production, Bisons got that in exchange for a young promising player.

Want the best of both world young and fantasy stud?( herro, ingram, poetle) Bisons have that too but the package would have to be really good.

Makes me an offer and help me decide what direction the team will be going in
                              Last edited by bertarapsfan; Mon Dec 12, 2022, 01:24 PM.
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Good win against one of the top dogs in fantasy. I'm pretty happy with my team. A lot of young up and coming talent so the future feels bright.

Comment

Working...
                                X