This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
    Where's the fake news power ranking? It's always a good conversation post.
    Look who's #1 in the standings!

This season may end with the birth of KING BALLSWIN
    RR OG

Comment

• nicely done. but you haven't truly won until you've reached the apex of the fake news power rankings
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        Wow what a match, Axel! Tied two cats and won FT% by less than 1% to take the week 4-3. Could all topple if there are any stat corrections. But wow, don't think I've ever been in a match so close.
        Was really hoping to see a steal adjustment or block adjustment for the week. Ah well, super close week.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Good game WJF! I just lost on the defensive stats clean, which doesn't often happen to my squad, I usually at least feel good about one being a coin toss, but those were rock solidly in your court.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
            Good game WJF! I just lost on the defensive stats clean, which doesn't often happen to my squad, I usually at least feel good about one being a coin toss, but those were rock solidly in your court.
            He's doing great, 2 in a row and I think he's going to get #3 this week vs Mars. We gotta get drizz, Joey and Berta on that W train too. I need all the ping pong balls I can get this year.

Comment

• I was due to win one at some point, two is a row was unexpected.
              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• 60-20-10.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  60-20-10.
                  Yet you're only up 5-4 on the lowly Posse in the North. And only 1.5 in the standings?

Where's them Fake News Power Rankings? Asking for Ballswin.

Comment

• If I'm over the cap, can I still trade a player that I signed over my cap who's un-resignable by me in the offseason? I believe I can still trade that player signed over the 40+ year mark but the receiving owner could also not re-sign that player making them essentially a rental. trade still works as long as im taking/giving matching years correct?
                    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

Yet you're only up 5-4 on the lowly Posse in the North. And only 1.5 in the standings?

Where's them Fake News Power Rankings? Asking for Ballswin.
                      5-4 is the optimal win. Just enough effort was exerted to move on to the next lotto team.

Comment

• Also, you guys can't handle the truth the Power Rankings is putting down. Age has led to a more merciful Creeds.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                          If I'm over the cap, can I still trade a player that I signed over my cap who's un-resignable by me in the offseason? I believe I can still trade that player signed over the 40+ year mark but the receiving owner could also not re-sign that player making them essentially a rental. trade still works as long as im taking/giving matching years correct?
                          The only restriction I am aware off would be the 1 year length of the new contract

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                            If I'm over the cap, can I still trade a player that I signed over my cap who's un-resignable by me in the offseason? I believe I can still trade that player signed over the 40+ year mark but the receiving owner could also not re-sign that player making them essentially a rental. trade still works as long as im taking/giving matching years correct?
                            Yes you can make that deal, but the player doesn't lose their unresignable designation, so they are a rental for the new team.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Also, you guys can't handle the truth the Power Rankings is putting down. Age has led to a more merciful Creeds.
                              The glitch in the Power Rankings matrix is that I'm in first place for the first time for the past two consecutive weeks.

A merciful Creeds must heed and need be more mercurial.
                              RR OG

Comment

• Christian Wood putting up Top-20 Value over the last month and showing no signs of slowing down, blocking 2 or more shots in 8 straight games, while hitting 17 3's over the same span.
                                Jamal Murray showing consistent flashes of his pre-injury form.

Both can be yours, if the PRICE. IS. RIGHT.

Comment

Working...
                                X