Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian Wood now ranked #6 overall the past month with another 5 blocks and 3 3's last night. Hate to see him wasted on a 2-9 club, but might have to keep him if the offers don't get better.

Comment

• In non-mirage news, Jimmy Fucking Butler is on the block! 11th overall this season by average rank and 33rd overall by total rank. He brings it every single year and so you bring your offers. Just know that the Creeds are not accepting any lowball nonsense. Oh and Happy New Year!

Comment

• Any interest in Trent Jr. (1 year contract) out there. Useful to a contender and young enough for your rebuild.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          In non-mirage news, Jimmy Fucking Butler is on the block! 11th overall this season by average rank and 33rd overall by total rank. He brings it every single year and so you bring your offers. Just know that the Creeds are not accepting any lowball nonsense. Oh and Happy New Year!
          ill give you naz reid and Isaiah hartenstein
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post

ill give you naz reid and Isaiah hartenstein
            https://youtube.com/shorts/GampCzWSW3A?feature=share

Comment

• Good game Apollo. Another frustrating close loss. I feel like the Raptors here. Tied in both blocks and assists and lose 4-3. Ugh.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Pulled off the upset, not sure how I feel about that. Was enjoying my unintentional tank this year.
                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  Good game Apollo. Another frustrating close loss. I feel like the Raptors here. Tied in both blocks and assists and lose 4-3. Ugh.
                  It doesn't get any close than that. Good game!

Comment

• Durant is going to be out a month or so, time for TJ Warren to resurrect his 2019-2020 season form!
                    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• So Kemba has been released and is now without a team.
                      How does affect my team?

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                        So Kemba has been released and is now without a team.
                        How does affect my team?
                        The contract is still on your books.

I guess he's only a 1 year player, so you can waive him and pick up someone from the waiver wire.. but the 1 year will still count towards your cap sheet for this season.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

The contract is still on your books.

I guess he's only a 1 year player, so you can waive him and pick up someone from the waiver wire.. but the 1 year will still count towards your cap sheet for this season.
                          Thanks.
                          l will wait out a bit, other teams not named Raptors might still pick him up.

Comment

• I've got two good 1 year rentals available for playoff teams. Josh Richardson and Kyle Anderson.
                            Just looking for a return of someone else one a 1 year deal. Maybe it's a young guy out of the rotation who you might be giving up on and not resigning. Might as well flip him for someone who will contribute to your team down the stretch
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Picks available for one 1 year deals
                              Last edited by koncept; Sun Jan 15, 2023, 12:08 AM.
                              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• First to 10 wins! And in first place as well! I still have no idea how my team turned things around so quickly.

I really thought I was dead in the water going into yesterday's games. Half my team felt like they didn't want to play. Only won by one assist. And it's tough slogging without my MVP who's out for at least 2 weeks. Get back soon Hali!

Comment

Working...
                                X