Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also friendly reminder that today is a US holiday, so there are a lot of early games today. So set your line ups

Comment

• The Man, The Myth, The Legend - Joel Embiid is on the trading block. He would certainly push a contender way over the top or a bottom dweller into relevancy. Don't miss your chance to submit your offer! Deadline is March 2, but do you really want to hope that he makes it til then?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        Also friendly reminder that today is a US holiday, so there are a lot of early games today. So set your line ups
        Missed this entirely. lol

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          The Man, The Myth, The Legend - Joel Embiid is on the trading block. He would certainly push a contender way over the top or a bottom dweller into relevancy. Don't miss your chance to submit your offer! Deadline is March 2, but do you really want to hope that he makes it til then?
          Why are you looking at moving him?
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post

Why are you looking at moving him?
            I'm playing with a mish mash group of guys right now and I'm not sure if he fits my timeline to get back into the hunt. He's winning me too many games this year when I expected to be more of a bottom dweller! That said, just because I'm fielding offers doesn't mean I'm going to deal him. Only if the right deal comes along... there aren't many super duper stars, but he's one of them.

Comment

• Looking for some confirmation here...

Team A is over the cap and wants to trade with Team B. Can Team A re-sign a player traded from Team B(player is on a 1 year deal) this offseason even though they will still be over the cap?

I don't see this in the rules section of post 1, unless I'm blind?

Comment

Looking for some confirmation here...

Team A is over the cap and wants to trade with Team B. Can Team A re-sign a player traded from Team B(player is on a 1 year deal) this offseason even though they will still be over the cap?

I don't see this in the rules section of post 1, unless I'm blind?
                My understanding with numbers:

Team A - 45 cap number.
                Team B - 40 cap number.

Team B trades Player A(1) to Team A for whatever. Team A can re-sign Player A provided their cap number is below 40 in the off-season. The only exception is if there's an asterisk next to the cap number, which indicated its a player who can't be re-signed.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

My understanding with numbers:

Team A - 45 cap number.
                  Team B - 40 cap number.

Team B trades Player A(1) to Team A for whatever. Team A can re-sign Player A provided their cap number is below 40 in the off-season. The only exception is if there's an asterisk next to the cap number, which indicated its a player who can't be re-signed.
                  Gracias. My only concern was if the player being traded to Team A would assume the * since that team is over the cap.

Comment

Gracias. My only concern was if the player being traded to Team A would assume the * since that team is over the cap.
                    I think the only way a player acquires the * is when they're signed by a team that has a cap number of 40 or more. I'm pretty sure that a team with a cap of 41 can trade a 1* for a 1 and be able to re-sign the 1.

Comment

• TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT
                      Jimmy Butler(1) and Steven Adams(2) are heading to the H's. Going to the Creeds is young stud Devin Vassell (3 DPE) plus two first round picks in 2024 and 2025.

Comment

• Trade SZN!

DanH looking to climb the standings and make a run at B2B chips. Apollo looking to the future as well as trying to remain afloat this season.

Comment

Trade SZN!

DanH looking to climb the standings and make a run at B2B chips. Apollo looking to the future as well as trying to remain afloat this season.
                          I may not be done in the trade market just yet!

Comment

• Love a good trade! Nice going guys.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT
                              Jimmy Butler(1) and Steven Adams(2) are heading to the H's. Going to the Creeds is young stud Devin Vassell (3 DPE) plus two first round picks in 2024 and 2025.
                              That's all you got!?!?!

The H's got a steal of a deal!
                              RR OG

Comment

• Just for the rules clarity, with * players, the * is tied to the player, not the team, so it follows the player to the new team. So if you have a 1 year * and you trade it for a 1 year without, you can resign that player but the other team acquired an unresignable deal and the * player will hit auction no matter the cap space for that team.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X