This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    So what picks were moved in the Gafford/Hield trade? Didn't see it announced here. Is Axel getting a 2023 pick from Koncept?
    Looks like 2 picks to me, '23 and '24.

Comment

• Koncept doesn’t have a pick this year so it’s his next 2 that are coming my way.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Oh yea, I have his 2023

Comment

• 2024 2025. I'm pulling a "skywalker" and trading all my picks. Pleasure doing business with yall
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Camsanity! Cam Thomas on track to break LeBron's all-time scoring record within 12 seasons. The player and his new team are working our details of his new contract.

Comment

• Just like that there's only 3.5 weeks left to go in RRNBA Dynasty regular season #11! Not too much chirping going on this year... nobody seems too sure of their teams chances of winning it all?

I wasn't looking to win many games this year, but the teams below me suck so bad I can't drop below 11th spot . I've just gotta hope the ping pong balls and cold envelopes fall in my favor for the lottery.

Comment

• I'm looking to shake things up just a little more. I'll put Saddiq Bey on the block. He's just 23 years old, is ranked 82nd in the league (top 50 in the last month), and is on a three year deal. I'm open minded to what I get coming back. To those looking to win a chip, I could pair him with Clarkson and/or BB. To those not looking to contend or aren't interested in adding vets to the deal, we can talk a one for one or expand the deal to include more assets.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  Just like that there's only 3.5 weeks left to go in RRNBA Dynasty regular season #11! Not too much chirping going on this year... nobody seems too sure of their teams chances of winning it all?

I wasn't looking to win many games this year, but the teams below me suck so bad I can't drop below 11th spot . I've just gotta hope the ping pong balls and cold envelopes fall in my favor for the lottery.
                  Well, let's remedy that: after a rough start to the season with injuries aplenty, got my team back on track with a big trade and have won 5 weeks straight, including wins over two 13-win teams in Skywalker and planetmars. After I knock off Kage this week I'll reclaim my rightful spot at the top of the conference and y'all can take your best shot at preventing a repeat championship.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I think I need 1 more win to lock up a playoff spot.. pretty exciting. Haven't been in the playoffs since I took over Cody's team. That was like 4-5 seasons ago. Watch me lose in the first round

Comment

• How do they decide on seeding? Koncept and I have the same record. I have a better record in the division, and I won our head to head.. yet he's ahead of me.

Comment

How do they decide on seeding? Koncept and I have the same record. I have a better record in the division, and I won our head to head.. yet he's ahead of me.
                        I think tie break goes to the person with the most stat category wins. So if koncept has won most of his games 6-3 and you win most of yours 5-4 he'd end up with more stat cat wins for the season and get the tie break.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

How do they decide on seeding? Koncept and I have the same record. I have a better record in the division, and I won our head to head.. yet he's ahead of me.
                          https://basketball.fantasysports.yah.../8263/settings
                          Playoff Tie-Breaker: Best regular season record vs opponent wins
                          I thought this means whoever wins the head to head matchup wins the tie breaker. It that doesn't seem to be the case here.

I'm not sure if this is to determine seeding tie breakers or to determine matchup tie breakers in the playoffs.
                          Last edited by Apollo; Mon Feb 13, 2023, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Well, let's remedy that: after a rough start to the season with injuries aplenty, got my team back on track with a big trade and have won 5 weeks straight, including wins over two 13-win teams in Skywalker and planetmars. After I knock off Kage this week I'll reclaim my rightful spot at the top of the conference and y'all can take your best shot at preventing a repeat championship.
                            We played each other in week 13. Your record at the time was 6-6 (If I remember correctly), at I don't think you were in the playoff picture at the time. I remember looking at your lineup... Tatum, Harden, VanVleet, Holiday, Trae Young, Siakim... I was like, how can you possibly be 6-6? LOL

You got a squad man.

Comment

• pretty excited the playoffs are a few weeks away. honestly all top 8 teams right now are fairly strong, should be a good run
                              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• This is probably more interesting to Joey and Axel for cap sheet purposes but I found a cool site via Reddit this morning that allows you to download league transaction data. Check this out:
                                https://fhelper.azurewebsites.net/
                                Team 1 Name Team 2 Name FAAB Bid Added Dropped Traded
                                DanH's Team Jaylin Williams (W) Daniel Theis (W)
                                Mack North Posse 30 AJ Griffin (W) Eric Bledsoe (W)
                                Tucas Tunesquad Marvin Bagley III (W) Montrezl Harrell (W)
                                BEAT MODE 2 Bruno Fernando (W) Talen Horton-Tucker (W)
                                Planet Mars Invaders JaVale McGee (W) Davis Bertans (W)
                                Tucas Tunesquad 61 Nick Richards (W) Richaun Holmes (W)
                                BEAT MODE 2 John Konchar (W) Chris Duarte (W)
                                SKYWALKERS FORCE 1 Richaun Holmes (W) TyTy Washington Jr. (W)
                                Planet Mars Invaders Mack North Posse RJ Barrett (T2),Chris Paul (T1)
                                Mack North Posse 11 Lonnie Walker IV (W) Shake Milton (W)
                                REALIZAR 41 Bol Bol (W) Nicolas Batum (W)
                                BEAT MODE 3 Dennis Smith Jr. (W) Bruno Fernando (W)
                                BEAT MODE 3 Jalen McDaniels (W) John Konchar (W)
                                BEAT MODE 2 Kevin Love (W) Tyus Jones (W)
                                Planet Mars Invaders 1 Caleb Martin (W) Joshua Primo (W)
                                BEAT MODE 1 Max Strus (W) Dennis Smith Jr. (W)
                                koncept 110 Cam Thomas (W) Matisse Thybulle (W)
                                Planet Mars Invaders 3 Marcus Morris Sr. (W) JaVale McGee (W)
                                Tucas Tunesquad Mason Plumlee (W) Zach Collins (W)
                                WJF Tyus Jones (W) Nerlens Noel (W)
                                Axel 10 Otto Porter Jr. (W) Isaiah Roby (W)
                                BEAT MODE 2 Cameron Payne (W) Evan Fournier (W)
                                koncept 41 Seth Curry (W) Robert Covington (W)
                                SKYWALKERS FORCE Eric Gordon (W) Jake LaRavia (W)
                                SKYWALKERS FORCE 6 Charles Bassey (W) Richaun Holmes (W)
                                Berta Bisons 1 Kyle Anderson (W) Jae'Sean Tate (W)
                                koncept 5 Yuta Watanabe (W) Cam Thomas (W)
                                Tucas Tunesquad 21 Shake Milton (W) Tre Mann (W)
                                SKYWALKERS FORCE Jaylen Nowell (W) Nassir Little (W)
                                SKYWALKERS FORCE Zach Collins (W) Charles Bassey (W)
                                jbml 3 Andrew Nembhard (W) Donte DiVincenzo (W)
                                Axel Corey Kispert (W) Moses Moody (W)
                                REALIZAR John Konchar (W) Luke Kennard (W)
                                Axel Moritz Wagner (W) Otto Porter Jr. (W)
                                BEAT MODE 1 Joe Harris (W) Gary Payton II (W)
                                BEAT MODE 1 Kemba Walker (W) Cameron Payne (W)
                                koncept 6 Aaron Nesmith (W) Seth Curry (W)
                                REALIZAR Damion Lee (W) John Konchar (W)
                                SKYWALKERS FORCE 3 Naz Reid (W) Eric Gordon (W)
                                REALIZAR Donte DiVincenzo (W) Damion Lee (W)
                                Tucas Tunesquad Alec Burks (W) Shake Milton (W)
                                koncept 2 Drew Eubanks (W) Yuta Watanabe (W)
                                koncept 2 Delon Wright (W) James Bouknight (W)
                                BEAT MODE 2 Seth Curry (W) Kemba Walker (W)
                                SKYWALKERS FORCE Dario Saric (W) Isaiah Hartenstein (W)
                                SKYWALKERS FORCE 1 Naji Marshall (W) Jaylen Nowell (W)
                                Tucas Tunesquad Kevon Looney (W) Nick Richards (W)
                                DanH's Team Kelly Olynyk (W)
                                Apollo Creeds DanH's Team Jimmy Butler (T2),Steven Adams (T2),Devin Vassell (T1)
                                Apollo Creeds 5 Jericho Sims (W)
                                Tucas Tunesquad Kelly Olynyk (W) Alec Burks (W)
                                SKYWALKERS FORCE Pat Connaughton (W) Dario Saric (W)
                                SKYWALKERS FORCE Kenyon Martin Jr. (W) Naji Marshall (W)
                                Apollo Creeds 10 Isaiah Hartenstein (W) Jericho Sims (W)
                                koncept Axel Daniel Gafford (T2),Buddy Hield (T1)
                                Mack North Posse 77 Cam Thomas (W) Andre Drummond (W)
                                Tucas Tunesquad 7 Josh Green (W) Marvin Bagley III (W)
                                koncept 9 Matisse Thybulle (W) Aaron Nesmith (W)
                                SKYWALKERS FORCE 1 Talen Horton-Tucker (W) Pat Connaughton (W)
                                The website appears to be in its early stages but this feature is great right now. I downloaded, trimmed and copied/pasted that above data from my Android tablet in a couple minutes.

The only problem i see with it is it doesn capture draft picks traded. The players coming in and out looks like good data though.

Comment

Working...
                                X