Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of intregrirty. The Bisons went into the last 4 weeks of the season with only 3 wins on the year and firmly in top 4 lotto odds. Ended up winning 3 of the last 4 games, and moving out of bottom 4.

Lets hope the lottery gods reward me
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      Unreal. Congrats man. The turn around was swift. Good luck in the playoffs!

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
        Speaking of intregrirty. The Bisons went into the last 4 weeks of the season with only 3 wins on the year and firmly in top 4 lotto odds. Ended up winning 3 of the last 4 games, and moving out of bottom 4.

Lets hope the lottery gods reward me
        In my experience, they do not. The lottery gods are cruel, ungiving monsters. Unless they decide to change their ways this year, and help a brother out - then they are awesome and we love them. Lol

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

Even the Lakers took a step back with Kobe after the Shaq days... and considering I'm like the Lakers of this league and you're the Charlotte Hornets, we thank you for your participation.
          If you mean you're like the Lakers in that you are struggling to remain relevant .. then I agree.

And if you mean I am like the Hornets in that we both got hurt by Miles Bridges like we were married to him ... then I also agree. Lol

Comment

• The fcvk.
            My team page was blank when I opened it this morning, so I was unable to set my starters.
            Not fair, Yahoo.
            Last edited by Kagemusha; Mon Mar 13, 2023, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Great stuff, congrats!

Several really impressive teams at the top this year. I've been talking a big game but two .800 teams is crazy.

I won last year with the only .800 record, so a good sign for you and Koncept heading into the playoffs!
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

In my experience, they do not. The lottery gods are cruel, ungiving monsters. Unless they decide to change their ways this year, and help a brother out - then they are awesome and we love them. Lol
                That must be just a you problem. I have jumped up the last 2 years. This will be the last year i have to worry about the lottery anyways so I'm cashing in all good will with the gods for 1 more rise up the draft board
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Great stuff, congrats!

Several really impressive teams at the top this year. I've been talking a big game but two .800 teams is crazy.

I won last year with the only .800 record, so a good sign for you and Koncept heading into the playoffs!
                  Yeah I'm pretty shocked that I got to #1 with the record that I had. I only have one all-star from this season on my team (Haliburton). And have a lot of 1-2 year players (Banchero, Green, Sengun) who I've been heavily relying on. With a few vets that are becoming washed up (Paul, Nurkic, Harris).

You and Koncept have MVP caliber players (Tatum, Jokic) as well as multiple all-stars. Apollo has both Giannis and Luka and didn't even make the playoffs.

I guess in fantasy it's more about the collective team than having individual talented players. At least that's my hope as we get through these playoffs.

Comment

• Jalen Williams is such a stud. Might be my best Rookie ever, and I didn't even take him in the draft!

Last edited by Joey; Wed Mar 15, 2023, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• Down to the Final Four!

Everyone likes a good underdog story... Mars taking over Cody's team and having them in this position in just a few years is quite remarkable. My money is on the Martians to win the chip.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Down to the Final Four!

Everyone likes a good underdog story... Mars taking over Cody's team and having them in this position in just a few years is quite remarkable. My money is on the Martians to win the chip.
                        I can't lie, but I'm stoked to get this far. Realizer beat me during the season so this is a revenge game for me

It's going to be tough with AD back and healthy while Haliburton is still not quite ready to come back. But my troops are ready for a fight.

Comment

I can't lie, but I'm stoked to get this far. Realizer beat me during the season so this is a revenge game for me

It's going to be tough with AD back and healthy while Haliburton is still not quite ready to come back. But my troops are ready for a fight.
                          Yeah the Martians are gonna be tough to beat.

Both of us are Cinderella teams this season.

Good luck!
                          RR OG

Comment

• Best of luck to all of you guys!

Comment

• 4 Solid teams remaining!

Congratulations on making it this far!

Best of luck, gentlemen!

Comment

• Congrats all on making the Semis! For me its the fact that we had Dan make his first run last year after several years of SOLID draft picks, and now Mars just had the #1 pick in August, and is now making a very serious run at a Ring (even though Banchero is a scrub chucker) - the draft is doing it job!

For everyone but me that is... but hey, I got JDub. Lol

Last edited by Joey; Mon Mar 20, 2023, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X