This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Congrats all on making the Semis! For me its the fact that we had Dan make his first run last year after several years of SOLID draft picks, and now Mars just had the #1 pick in August, and is now making a very serious run at a Ring (even though Banchero is a scrub chucker) - the draft is doing it job!

For everyone but me that is... but hey, I got JDub. Lol

Is this an Apollo-esque hype train and you are just trying to trade the lad for a bigger deal?
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Good match Dan, I was hoping to steal the 3s and boards from you to flip it on the last day, but couldn't pull it off. Good luck in the next round everyone.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        Good match Dan, I was hoping to steal the 3s and boards from you to flip it on the last day, but couldn't pull it off. Good luck in the next round everyone.
        I was nervous the whole way through, closer match than the 6-3 score would indicate.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

The Koncept vs. DanH rivalry is on fire!
          koncept now we can really firm up this entirely fictional rivalry! Best of luck this week!
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• good luck!
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

Is this an Apollo-esque hype train and you are just trying to trade the lad for a bigger deal?
              Just looking for something/someone to be excited about ... Lol

Comment

• The end of the Bol Bol era in Ballsville. At least he got paid for 3 years!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  The end of the Bol Bol era in Ballsville. At least he got paid for 3 years!
                  Yeah he flamed out hard!

He had to be cut to give our team the best chance to beat a very opposing opponent this week.

He'll be on the books for a while, but hopefully his sacrifice will be rewarded with a birth in the finals.
                  RR OG

Comment

• I would like to apply for an disabled player exception for lonzo ball. At the very least I would like liangelo balls g league stats to count for me.
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                      I would like to apply for an disabled player exception for lonzo ball. At the very least I would like liangelo balls g league stats to count for me.
                      Ya, well I'd like to file for a Domestic Abuser/ Piece of Shit exception for Miles Bridges, but here we are. Lol

Comment

• Just for record keeping purposes, Final Regular Season standings are as follows:
                        Ranking Team Record
                        1st Planet Mars Invadors 16-4-0
                        2nd DanH's Team 14-6-0
                        3rd koncept 16-4-0
                        4th SKYWALKERS FORCE 14-5-1
                        5th REALIZAR 12-7-1
                        6th BEAT MODE 12-7-1
                        7th Axel 11-7-2
                        8th The Coach 11-8-1
                        9th jbml 9-10-1
                        10th Apollo Creeds 9-10-1
                        11th Mack North Posse 6-13-1
                        12th Berta Bisons 6-14-0
                        13th Tucas Tunesquad 5-13-2
                        14th WJF 5-14-1
                        15th Joey's Fantasy Basketball Team 5-15-0
                        16th drizz 3-17-0
                        And then flip this around if you're curious where you currently stand in the Wemby Sweepstakes. Lol
                        Last edited by Joey; Thu Mar 23, 2023, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Ya, well I'd like to file for a Domestic Abuser/ Piece of Shit exception for Miles Bridges, but here we are. Lol
                          You can take his stats from jail yard pick up games. Game only go to 11 and everything is 1s.
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Heck of a semifinal koncept !

I'm up 6-3 right now but FOUR of those winning cats are essentially toss ups (and your three are pretty locked in) heading into Sunday.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• yeah its been a real close one, gonna go down to the wire.
                              time to put on the rally cap boys, it aint over yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1yWSePMqsk&t=3s
                              Last edited by koncept; Sun Mar 26, 2023, 03:02 PM.
                              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Been fun keeping tabs on both of these matchups, with both coming down to the nitty gritty.

Best of luck to all with the remaining games left this evening!

Comment

Working...
                                X