Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like I'm done.. still one game remaining but won't catch up in steals or blocks and needed one of those cats. Sucks to lose on steals, when that was a good cat for me all season.

Good luck Ballswin in the finals... rooting for you!

Comment

• damn hell of a match. I lose by 1 3pt made. if I get 1 3pt and tie we tie the week and I win by regular season matchup W-L vs you. very very close, good luck in the finals.
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Holy shit ... Ballswin is in the Finals. Crazy run Mars. Big shoutout. The league is better with you in it. But man oh man, Ballsy making the finals is pretty cool.

And Dan goes back to defend his crown. This is pretty fantastic story line.

I'm loving all these first time appearances for the OGs. Gives me hope. Lol

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
          damn hell of a match. I lose by 1 3pt made. if I get 1 3pt and tie we tie the week and I win by regular season matchup W-L vs you. very very close, good luck in the finals.
          Yeah, great match koncept! Great run this year.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Alright Realizar, bring it on! Quite the Cinderella story, too bad it has to end here. Glad to see another representative from the lesser conference here in the finals.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Realizar, Mr never tanking always competing, finally making his trip to the finals. Good luck.
              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Selfish me wants Dan to finish 2 and koncept to finish 4 so my picks are just a little better. Does that mean I'm rooting for Ballswin? I think I just threw up in my mouth a little...

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  Selfish me wants Dan to finish 2 and koncept to finish 4 so my picks are just a little better. Does that mean I'm rooting for Ballswin? I think I just threw up in my mouth a little...
                  Aren't draft pick slots for the non-lottery teams already pre-determined? Or do they change based on playoff results?

On the first page it says:

Selection order for the Rookie Draft to be determined by NBA Lottery (for lottery teams) and Final Season Standing as per Yahoo (for non-lottery teams).

When are "Final Season Standings" determined? Dropping from 16 down to 13 or 14 isn't a bad consolation prize for not winning it all

Comment

• 100% yes, lottery order is based on Regular Season rankings. Which is why I posted them above.

Disappointed in you Mack.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                      Realizar, Mr never tanking always competing, finally making his trip to the finals. Good luck.
                      I like to think I've always tried to compete ... I'm just pretty terrible at this apparently. Lol

Comment

• 363 days until the finals.

The Creeds are coming back with a VENGEANCE.

Oh, and congrats!

Comment

• The NBA Draft lottery odds (not adjusted for eight teams but close enough).
                          DRAFT PICK
                          Lotto
                          Order
                          Team
                          Name
                          1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
                          1 drizz 14.0 13.4 12.7 12.0 47.9
                          2 Joey's MonStars 14.0 13.4 12.7 12.0 27.8 20.0
                          3 WJF 14.0 13.4 12.7 12.0 14.8 26.0 7.0
                          4 Tucas Tunesquad 12.5 12.2 11.9 11.5 7.2 25.7 16.7 2.2
                          5 Berta Bisons 10.5 10.5 10.6 10.5 2.2 19.6 26.7 8.7
                          6 Mack North Posse 9.0 9.2 9.4 9.6 8.6 29.8 20.5
                          7 Apollo Creeds 7.5 7.8 8.1 8.5 19.7 34.1
                          8 jbml 6.0 6.3 6.7 7.2 34.5
                          I'm pretty sure this is my first pick since I drafted Luka Doncic in 2018. Lady Luck has been waiting a long time to again smile on the Creeds. Victor Wembanyama is going to work great on this team.
                          Last edited by Apollo; Tue Mar 28, 2023, 08:15 AM.

Comment

• I feel bad that I've reduced this league to such a hopeless state that the draft talk starts before the finals are even up. Apologies all.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              100% yes, lottery order is based on Regular Season rankings. Which is why I posted them above.

Disappointed in you Mack.
                              "Final Season Standings" and "Final Regular Season Standings" are different in my books. I assumed that non-lotto picks are determined by end of post-season place seeding.

I barely make draft selections, but when I do, they are doozies! Looking forward to making 3 selections this season and getting back into the playoffs next year.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                I feel bad that I've reduced this league to such a hopeless state that the draft talk starts before the finals are even up. Apologies all.
                                I blame myself for not properly promoting the most exciting and exhilarating league finals in RR Dynasty history.

For all you draft lottery shmucks... .... After Day 1 the score is REALIZAR 5 - 3 DanH
                                Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Tue Mar 28, 2023, 12:53 PM.
                                RR OG

Comment

Working...
                                X