Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool little bit of trivia last night - Keegan Murray set the record for most 3 point makes by a Rookie.

And the Kings clinched for the 1st time in 16 years. My fans know the feeling ... maybe next year! Lol

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Mmm, delicious. You're telling me you'll provide me with 6 of these to quote all summer long in my victory lap? Awful kind of you.
      I wish I could sign you off the waiver wire just so I could drop you from my roster.

You're the league's sacrificial lamb for me to slaughter to win my first title.
      RR OG

Comment

• Lol that's the realizar we all know. Friendly reminder it's 2 weeks in finals not 1. Would hate to see you not set lineups Monday drunk off your own championship hype train
        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
          Lol that's the realizar we all know. Friendly reminder it's 2 weeks in finals not 1. Would hate to see you not set lineups Monday drunk off your own championship hype train
          Looks like it's only one week in Yahoo. March 27th to April 2nd.

Comment

• Dan now making a push at Rebounds too. So Steals and Rebounds are both in play for Dan, while maybe Points is in play for Realizar, but 71 points isn't really a small gap either. Going to be a big weekend!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

The Apollo hype train, fresh off a 4 week hangout in a pitch black room, seems to be running out of coal if he's resorting to hyping up scrubs on a one week tear again.

I would have holed up too if I missed the playoffs with Giannis, Luka and Kryrie on my team.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                The Apollo hype train, fresh off a 4 week hangout in a pitch black room, seems to be running out of coal if he's resorting to hyping up scrubs on a one week tear again.

I would have holed up too if I missed the playoffs with Giannis, Luka and Kryrie on my team.
                These playoffs are boring and no doubt ratings are way down. This thread only has 12 pages? Please. The Creeds are fresh, tanned, and ready to hit the ground running in October! And Grimes? Well, he's clearly hanging onto this hater post and I'm sure he's gonna remind me to revisit this, this time next year, while he's sipping Mack tears out of the RRBA trophy as a 2024 Champion as a Creed.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

These playoffs are boring and no doubt ratings are way down. This thread only has 12 pages? Please. The Creeds are fresh, tanned, and ready to hit the ground running in October! And Grimes? Well, he's clearly hanging onto this hater post and I'm sure he's gonna remind me to revisit this, this time next year, while he's sipping Mack tears out of the RRBA trophy as a 2024 Champion as a Creed.
                  This petty non-playoff trash talk should be beneath my notice but I'm a sucker for Apollo thinking he's gonna compete in the upcoming season.

Apollo wrote: View Post

To recap last season, the only team in the real fantasy season who could stop the injury riddled Creeds was the H's in the Finals. Well, this year the Creeds will finally be at full strength...So, respectfully, everyone GTFO because here come the Creeds!

Although I guess he was right about Mack...

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  And now it seems time for everyone's favorite weekly post. The week one POWER Rankings:

The Champs (Mack North) are clearly dead in the water. The "Pros" know what's what.
                  Alright, that's enough. Back to dragging Realizar slowly and painfully towards his inevitable defeat.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• 6-3 now for Dan, as I'd expected. Let's see what the weekend brings!

Edit: 4-4! This is getting good.
                    Last edited by Joey; Fri Mar 31, 2023, 11:31 PM.

Comment

• I'm cheering for a tie and an entire off-season complaining about whatever Yahoo uses to tie-break the title.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        I'm cheering for a tie and an entire off-season complaining about whatever Yahoo uses to tie-break the title.
                        With only two days remaining in the most fiercely competitive and exhilaratingly exciting Final Series in League history...

Let's look back on the season that was by recapping Realizar's glorious 5-3 victory over DanH'sTeam in Week 6

RR OG

Comment

• Tie game heading into the final day, with 10 games apiece left, and steals a dead heat with most other cats locked or long shots.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Game. Blouses.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              Game. Blouses.
                              The LSU woman’s basketball team
                              RR OG

Comment

• It’s 4-4 with five games apiece left to play.
                                RR OG

Comment

Working...
                                X