This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    Congrats WJF! Chet and Wemby. That's going to be tough to beat.
    Going to have to change his team name to 15 feet of bones
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Unreal. I don't know if any team has collectively fallen more in the draft than my team. Every damn year. Like literally.

Congrats WJF, you filthy animal.

Comment

• Fate likes to tell a good story in the NBA, one that sells well. The torch is passed from Robinson to Duncan to Wembanyama. Wembanyama is also an international prospect, that fits well also. I'm not saying it's rigged.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          Fate likes to tell a good story in the NBA, one that sells well. The torch is passed from Robinson to Duncan to Wembanyama. Wembanyama is also an international prospect, that fits well also. I'm not saying it's rigged.
          Agreed on the narrative. It's rigged. I called it a week ago.

Was just hoping it would be rigged for the Rockets to get their next generational big man, not the Spurs. Lol

Comment

• That said, glad I'm not drizz right now at least. Lol Yikes.

Comment

• I will be keeping my top young prospects but will be looking at unloading some vets and making a youth movement with an eye on competitiveness. Hit me up if you see anything you like.
              1. Rui Hachimura 4
              2. Chet Holmgren 3 (DPE)
              3. Lu Dort 3
              4. Kawhi Leonard 2
              5. TJ Warren 2
              6. Jalen Johnson 2 (DPE)
              7. Julius Randle 2
              8. Kevin Huerter 1
              9. Malik Beasley 1
              10. Jalen Duren 1 (DPE)
              11. Jarred Vanderbilt 1
              12. Victor Oladipo 0
              13. John Collins 0
              14. Deni Advija 0 (DPE)
              15. Tyus Jones 0 Can’t re-sign
              2023 WJF pick, 2023 Tucas Pick
              Last edited by WJF; Fri Jun 16, 2023, 11:42 AM.
              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Congrats to wemby sweepstakes.

Now what are the important summer dates here to remember
                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Also mack north I can't DM you for some reason I have a trade offer
                  in masai we trust

Comment

• Open to sign and trade Poetle this off season if anyone is interested.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                      Also mack north I can't DM you for some reason I have a trade offer
                      Sent you a message from an old trade thread.

Comment

• Gradey Dick is looking like a potential top seven RRBA pick right now with the Raptors rumored to be interested at #13. Dick is fitting for a few teams drafting in front of me.

Comment

• Did anything ever come out of the amnesty discussion we had earlier in the year. I floated around a stretch and waive for those who never got to use it. Just want to put it back out there as off season would be the time to add something new. (Ignore that I have a crippled lonzo ball on my roster)

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                            Did anything ever come out of the amnesty discussion we had earlier in the year. I floated around a stretch and waive for those who never got to use it. Just want to put it back out there as off season would be the time to add something new. (Ignore that I have a crippled lonzo ball on my roster)
                            Well if you have a Lonzo Ball on your roster, who knows if some generous manager with an available amnesty would take him off your hands for a reasonable price?
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I hate this website lol. sometimes get bugged out logging in. im gonna re-sign Buddy Hield and Devon Booker
                              in masai we trust

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Well if you have a Lonzo Ball on your roster, who knows if some generous manager with an available amnesty would take him off your hands for a reasonable price?
                                I think my best hope is find a trade partner with someone under criminal investigation

Comment

Working...
                                X