• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR March Madness Bracket

Who's setting it up??

I'll be doing it
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I assume you are talking about a pool. I have extreme difficulty picking against or for my favorite teams.

Comment

Set em uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!

Comment

RR March Madness Bracket

Has anyone started a RR grouping on any of the sites offering bracket setups?

I joined the CBS Sports version last year and am unsure if anyone is in on it again for this year.

Not too much time left....so, if anyone wants to participate there is a RR group already setup at:

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...brackets/games

If you hadn't previously participated I imagine you need to setup an id and join/choose the Raptors Republic group. It's free.
          Last edited by Bendit; Wed Mar 18, 2015, 10:39 AM.

Comment

It says it's private and I need permission to access it
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
              It says it's private and I need permission to access it
              Oops...probably you need to start off at the homepage and set up your id and then select the RR group which should then lead to that page.

Try starting here: http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...brackets/games

Comment

I can't access it either says my email is not allowed to get into the group.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                  Oops...probably you need to start off at the homepage and set up your id and then select the RR group which should then lead to that page.

Try starting here: http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...brackets/games
                  I'm in... hopefully we get close to the turnout we had last year!

Comment

FireDT wrote: View Post
                    I can't access it either says my email is not allowed to get into the group.
                    Did you follow instructions in post #3? Poster MACKNORTH was able to. You need to set up an id for the site.

Comment

Bendit, is there anyone returning from last year? The RR group shows all of our contestants from last year... I highly doubt any have re-joined.

Posters, sign up for this Bracket Group!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Bendit, is there anyone returning from last year? The RR group shows all of our contestants from last year... I highly doubt any have re-joined.

Posters, sign up for this Bracket Group!
                        I really dont know/cannot tell. We can just keep sprinkling little reminders in the Raptors thread or have a mod move this one there to get more exposure. It would be nice if more joined. Frankly I am surprised someone hasnt started a money pot going. Maybe against the rules but I'd be in for a "small" ante.

Hey mod can u help spread the word?

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                          I really dont know/cannot tell. We can just keep sprinkling little reminders in the Raptors thread or have a mod move this one there to get more exposure. It would be nice if more joined. Frankly I am surprised someone hasnt started a money pot going. Maybe against the rules but I'd be in for a "small" ante.

Hey mod can u help spread the word?
                          Joey? Apollo? Buehler? Anyone?

Comment

Ummm....there is one already set up....

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...et-thing-going

Comment

Have stickied the Thread and made the Title a bit more obvious.

Tried to set up a stickied re-direct in the Raptors Forum, but didn't really work.

EDIT: Ok, so ya, the redirect in Everything Raptors will have to work for now. Don't want the thread itself in there.
                              Last edited by Joey; Wed Mar 18, 2015, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X