Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Dynasty League (S13)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Turmoil at the top of the RR draft.... Marvin Harrison is holding out.... hasn't yet and says he won't sign his deal....
    Pressure mounts on the GM Jimmy B to get the pick right.



    Update on why Cardinals' Marvin Harrison Jr. hasn't signed NFLPA licensing deal (msn.com)


    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

    Comment


    • #32
      Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
      Turmoil at the top of the RR draft.... Marvin Harrison is holding out.... hasn't yet and says he won't sign his deal....
      Pressure mounts on the GM Jimmy B to get the pick right.


      Update on why Cardinals' Marvin Harrison Jr. hasn't signed NFLPA licensing deal (msn.com)

      Let's be real. He's probably selecting a mid-tier defensive tackle at #1. These are second overall worries you speak of.

      Comment


      • #33
        Apollo wrote: View Post

        Let's be real. He's probably selecting a mid-tier defensive tackle at #1. These are second overall worries you speak of.
        Yes, although I'm scouting the ranks of rookie WRs, the yahoo draft minions are indeed very fond of veteran DL.

        We shall see what transpires on Sunday, August 25 @ 7:15 pm EST
        RR OG

        Comment


        • #34
          Slow day at the office, so I will get my early Keepers in.

          QB
          Dak Prescott
          CJ Stround
          Jared Goff

          RB
          Christian McCaffrey
          Jonathan Taylor
          Devon Achane
          Raheem Mostert

          WR
          Jaylen Waddle
          DeVonta Smith
          George Pickens
          Rashee Rice
          Hollywood Brown

          TE
          Sam LaPorta
          Kyle Pitts

          K
          Justin Tucker

          DB
          Derwin James
          Julian Love
          Jordan Whitehead

          DL
          Myles Garrett
          Micah Parsons
          Nick Bosa
          Chase Young

          LB
          Jordyn Brooks
          TJ Watt
          Quincy Williams

          Dropping
          Jahan Dotson
          Pat Friermuth
          Quentin Johnson
          Devin White
          Last edited by Mack North; Fri May 31, 2024, 12:47 PM.

          Comment


          • #35
            Just a reminder to check your roster page for position switches. I find each year Yahoo moves some DL to LB and kill their value. Brian Burns got LB'd this offseason and so he's pure fantasy trash now, which is a bummer.

            https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/5533/1

            Comment


            • #36
              Mack North wrote: View Post
              DL
              Myles Garrett
              Micah Parsons
              Nick Bosa
              Chase Young
              I would not be shocked is Yahoo full on LB'd Micah Parsons. He seems like exactly the kind of player they'd tank for no good reason. They gave him dual designation so far.

              Comment


              • #37
                Apollo wrote: View Post

                I would not be shocked is Yahoo full on LB'd Micah Parsons. He seems like exactly the kind of player they'd tank for no good reason. They gave him dual designation so far.
                They previously had him at LB, then gave him DL as well for last year. They're basically playing him strictly as EDGE, so he should realistically be a DL only. We'll see what Zimmer draws up for them this year, I'd like to see him play more LB than he has been.

                Comment


                • #38
                  FantasyPros early dynasty rookie mock draft:
                  https://www.fantasypros.com/2024/06/...tasy-football/

                  Translated to our first round: MHJ, Odunze, Nabers, Bowers, Franklin, Most Irish Name Ever, Benson, Da Bears Only Hope.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Lots of good players out there this year...
                    Does Mack add his 4th TE in Bowers?
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                      Lots of good players out there this year...
                      Does Mack add his 4th TE in Bowers?
                      I suspect Mack will lobby the league for more FLEX slots so that he can deploy his TE strategy in its final form.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Guys, I've been thinking about this for a while... this league will not be complete without a FLEX position in our weekly lineups.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                          Lots of good players out there this year...
                          Does Mack add his 4th TE in Bowers?
                          I have two on roster now... Pitts finally gonna show the world why he was drafted so high.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Mack North wrote: View Post

                            I have two on roster now... Pitts finally gonna show the world why he was drafted so high.
                            TE going 3rd overall confirmed.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Mack North wrote: View Post

                              I have two on roster now... Pitts finally gonna show the world why he was drafted so high.
                              Blood relatives, girlfriends and FF managers are all who are remaining in PItts corner.
                              Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Jun 19, 2024, 11:47 AM.
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Do we have everyone coming back for S13? I know tucas, mango and drizz are usually late arrivals.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X