X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice draft, guys.

I hope i did okay.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

You have me this week so don't freak out if it doesn't look good after week one.

Comment

Very pleased with my draft in this league.

wish I could hae been available for draft in Dynasty LEague.,.....

Comment

You know, depending on how the redraft league does, another idea we might want to look at next offseason is the possibility of expansion teams in the keeper league; bumping it to 14 teams. I don't even think we'd need to touch the playoff config for such an expansion because a lot of teams make it now anyway.

Maybe its a bad idea, but these fantasy leagues have record popularity around here now.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            You know, depending on how the redraft league does, another idea we might want to look at next offseason is the possibility of expansion teams in the keeper league; bumping it to 14 teams. I don't even think we'd need to touch the playoff config for such an expansion because a lot of teams make it now anyway.

Maybe its a bad idea, but these fantasy leagues have record popularity around here now.
            I think 12 teams is still good for this league, as I like that every team is still able to have alot of quality players. But thats just me.
            The more teams you add, without forcing teams to give up a Keeper, the more watered down the Auction talent level gets, and possibly leaves our 2 new teams without any real quality player to speak of. This year was a bit of an outlier with all the Keepers in Auction, but I think that will be the exception to the norm. If anything though, we can look into another 2 teams for Re-Draft league, as that could theoretically grow at its own pace since there are no keepers.

Comment

I'm in the market for a SF. anyone have a SF they are looking to move?

Comment

skywalker wrote: View Post
                Andrew Wiggins.

He's definitely not available.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                  Andrew Wiggins.

He's definitely not available.
                  lol you me excited for a moment until a scrolled down lol

Comment

skywalker wrote: View Post
                    give me a damn solid offering and maybe you could get Kawhi Leonard.....

Comment

i hae a question.

how is it possible that I added O"Quinn a couple days ago, but now he is on Ballswin's team?

How is that possible, right up until this morning it said "waiver add ....." and then all of a sudden he is gone on another team....

Comment

Yeah, I dropped Galloway.

I added Casspi..... but he's not on my roster.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Snooch wrote: View Post
                          i hae a question.

how is it possible that I added O"Quinn a couple days ago, but now he is on Ballswin's team?

How is that possible, right up until this morning it said "waiver add ....." and then all of a sudden he is gone on another team....
                          If you look at the standings table you'll see a waiver wire priority list. If you make a claim on a player who's not cleared waivers then the priority decides who gets the player in the event that multiple people claim the same player. Unless you're saying he was physically on your roster then I can tell you he beat you out due to higher priority.

Comment

If you look at the standings table you'll see a waiver wire priority list. If you make a claim on a player who's not cleared waivers then the priority decides who gets the player in the event that multiple people claim the same player. Unless you're saying he was physically on your roster then I can tell you he beat you out due to higher priority and won the claim.
                            I am listed as a 9 and him a 12.

Comment

You drop to last everytime you make a successful claim and then you work your way up if you make no more claims but others do. What you are now isn't what you were on that claim. Got it now?

Comment

You drop to last everytime you make a successful claim and then you work your way up if you make no more claims but others do. What you are now isn't what you were on that claim. Got it now?
                                cool, got it now.

Comment

Working...
                                X