Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no thats not the way it works. its dependent on team budget. you may not be able to re-sign a player you picked up while over 40 but if you let him go - someone with cap space could sign and keep him in the off season.
    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• you're going full on tank mode but have 3 wins!

edit - trade me monroe and knight to make the tank official !
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Tanking 101

Must hit rock bottom before clawing back to the top

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          now that i have signed shumpert and he loses his ability to be resigned, if i release him the next team also won't be able to resign him and he still makes it to the free agency pool?
          If someone were to pick him up on the first waiver, he wouldn't be able to be resigned. If he lasts longer than 1 waiver period, if someone has cap space, they could resign him.

Comment

• just wondering if i could start being a dick and force a bunch of players to free agency

Comment

• I think koncept has snapped. Offered and canceled the same hilarious trade twice this morning.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

realizar, come on man. i just dropped smith for bebe. catch up and pass me.
                So weird... Bebe was in one of my dreams last night and I was playing in some sort of summer league game. Bebe was getting heckled by the other team and they had a guy that looked like him. Those two got into a bit of a tussle and Bebe's hair fell off because it was a wig lol I wouldn't have remembered that dream had I not read this post... and now I think Bebe is wearing a wig and I wanna snatch it off to expose him!

Comment

just wondering if i could start being a dick and force a bunch of players to free agency
                  I think the Lowry deal was dick enough

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    So weird... Bebe was in one of my dreams last night and I was playing in some sort of summer league game. Bebe was getting heckled by the other team and they had a guy that looked like him. Those two got into a bit of a tussle and Bebe's hair fell off because it was a wig lol I wouldn't have remembered that dream had I not read this post... and now I think Bebe is wearing a wig and I wanna snatch it off to expose him!
                    Dude...that's fucked up.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      Bahahahah.. this is awesome.

Comment

• tell the truth, it was a merkin, not a wig.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                          tell the truth, it was a merkin, not a wig.
                          I just Googled what a Merkin is .... so many regrets.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                            tell the truth, it was a merkin, not a wig.
                            He's Brazilian, not 'merkin

Comment

• After scouting Bruno live today, mcHAPPY front office personnel will be taking in the other half of the Limb Bros. scouting 'Po.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                After scouting Bruno live today, mcHAPPY front office personnel will be taking in the other half of the Limb Bros. scouting 'Po.
                                You did the trip eh? Sunday game too?

Comment

Working...
                                X