This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR NBA Dynasty League (S4)

Managers of Dynasty, Welcome to Season 4!

HALL OF CHAMPIONS
    2012 - Drizz
    2013 - Keeping it Real!
    2014 - Skywalker

Commissioner: Joey
    Assistant Commissioner: Axel
    , Tucas

RaptorsRepublic.com Group Page
    League Page - Hosted by Yahoo! Fantasy Sports

Click HERE for Dynasty Cap Sheet

CBA (Collective Baller Agreement):
    • Standard Yahoo league scoring
    • 15 man roster (PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN)
    • Salary cap will be based on years; the cap will be 40 years.
    • Selection order for the Rookie Draft to be determined by NBA Lottery (for lottery teams) and Final Season Standing as per Yahoo (for non-lottery teams). Draft picks can be traded up to 3 years in advance.
      • There is only 1 Round of 16 picks to the Rookie Draft.
      • Depending on your draft position (call it x), you are to submit to the Commissioner via RR PM, your Top-x picks (as of Offseason 2016, Draft to be held live, specific date to follow) by August 1st.
      • All non-drafted Rookies will be placed in the Free Agency Pool, and available for Free Agency Draft.
      • Drafted Player Exception (DPE): Players Drafted in the Annual Rookie Draft will be given a one time use Extension Exception.

• Each team is assigned a $200 Money Cap as well, for use during the Free Agency Draft (FAD) and Open Free Agency (OFA) during the season.
    • The FAD is completed once annually as an Auction Draft to assign remaining Free Agents to teams, and complete Off Season Rosters.
    • Once the FAD is complete, you will assign years to your players, once again staying within the 40 year Cap.
    • After this point Open Free Agency begins. OFA is a Continually Running Waiver System where by Waivers on Free Agents will be processed 3 times weekly. If a team is the "High Bidder" on a Free Agent for the Waiver Period, they will be awarded said Player.
    • If a player is not claimed during his initial Waiver Period, he is placed back into Waivers.
    • All trades are fair game if it works within the Salary Cap. Any team that is over the cap, must take back equal or fewer years in any trade.
    • When a player is signed the team must post in the league thread within 7 days if it is a multi-year contract; otherwise it is assumed to be a 1-year contract.
    • Released players' contracts will continue count against a team's cap unless picked up on First Waiver Period.
    • Players can be signed if team is over the cap, but are only eligible for 1-year, Non-extendable Contracts.
    • Players can be signed during the Playoffs, but are only eligible for 1-year, Non-extendable Contracts.
    • Each team has a one time amnesty clause available for use. This will allow you to cut one player in the off-season without any salary cap implications.
    • At the end of the year you are allowed to sign two expiring players on your roster, plus one player on an expiring DPE contract, to an extension. This decision is to be made by the September 1st Extension Deadline.
    • Commissioner, and Co-Commissioners, will have final word on any issue brought to the forum, and based on evidence provided, will determine whether something is deemed crucial enough to the importance and well being of our league, to be voted on as collective of Managers.

Gentlemen, Good luck this year!
    Last edited by Joey; Mon May 16, 2016, 08:12 PM.

Mack North wrote: View Post
    S4 THREAD! S4 THREAD! S4 THREAD!

Every time I see SKYWALKERS name it reminds me of bad things...
    Indeed. Please take the conversation to the new thread now!

Comment

Once years are posted in thread, are they final?

I know under normal circumstances picking up off waiver wire it is final as we went through that last year.

However, I have someone I would like to make a trade offer to for a guy drafted today but they've already posted years and I don't like the years they put in.

I won't bother making a trade offer if it messes up my cap sheet.

Comment

Cap sheet is updated with players selected.

Years are not put in - yet.

Also, Joey-Axel-Mack North, can you put "NBA" in the cap thread title so it reads "RR NBA Dynasty League Cap Sheet"?

Comment

Klay Thompson, after being wooed by MAX money at $200, has been given the comfort and security of a 5 year deal taking mcHAPPY up to 39 years for the 2015-16 season.

Comment

listening to offers for Ty Lawson at this point.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
              Cap sheet is updated with players selected.

Years are not put in - yet.

Also, Joey-Axel-Mack North, can you put "NBA" in the cap thread title so it reads "RR NBA Dynasty League Cap Sheet"?
              Done.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                Once years are posted in thread, are they final?

I know under normal circumstances picking up off waiver wire it is final as we went through that last year.

However, I have someone I would like to make a trade offer to for a guy drafted today but they've already posted years and I don't like the years they put in.

I won't bother making a trade offer if it messes up my cap sheet.
                Ya I think if years have been declared, then that's that.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                  Oh well, Miek's loss!

lol

Comment

Indeed. Please take the conversation to the new thread now!
                    Yes, guy! I believe KiR had his picture up at the start of the last thread(he looked a lot like Mark Cuban). Might need a new one for last years winner in this one. Or are we done with the recognition, 'cause I'm fine with that too lol

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                      Yes, guy! I believe KiR had his picture up at the start of the last thread(he looked a lot like Mark Cuban). Might need a new one for last years winner in this one. Or are we done with the recognition, 'cause I'm fine with that too lol
                      Ya that was before they had their name in the Thread title for 5-6 months. And now Yahoo puts a little Trophy beside 1st, 2nd & 3rd as well for the whole season. Sooo I think that's fine. Haha Skywalker can hold the Ring Ceremony if he wants though.

Comment

Yea, while it kinda sucks, it's only fair.

Comment

Looking to trade Harden for 1 or 2 prospects and a pick. Teague and Ellis are also both available for similar deals.

Comment

Ya that was before they had their name in the Thread title for 5-6 months. And now Yahoo puts a little Trophy beside 1st, 2nd & 3rd as well for the whole season. Sooo I think that's fine. Haha Skywalker can hold the Ring Ceremony if he wants though.
                            I don't think it will last for the whole season...it doesn't for NFL anyways. A little h'omage wouldn't hurt, cause I want my name up there as long as possible next year.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
                              Looking to trade Harden for 1 or 2 prospects and a pick. Teague and Ellis are also both available for similar deals.
                              I will get in on that.

Have a look at my roster and pm me an idea.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X