This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    Getting a little revenge on Axel this week for knocking me out of playoff contention in NFL Dynasty is somewhat satisfying.
    I could have got J.R. Smith for nothing, and i forked out $36 lol

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
      I could have got J.R. Smith for nothing, and i forked out $36 lol
      Nice! Keep spending, big guy... I would prefer you have less to spend than I do lol

In other news, holy smokes ceez has built himself a young roster. Pretty much everybody is 1st, 2nd or 3rd year players except for Asik. Ought to call them the CEExerZ.

Comment

• got $152 dollars left....

willing to trade it!

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
          got $152 dollars left....

willing to trade it!

Snooch I"m pretty sure you'd trade your grandma. lol

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            Nice! Keep spending, big guy... I would prefer you have less to spend than I do lol
            I think Shane Larkin going for $24 when i bid $6 for him had me thinking that I'd have to go high if i wanted JR, which i did. I wanted to draft him, but he went for $77 in the free agent auction. So it's kinda like a discount lol

Comment

• i think jr went first waiver so his year should come off

Comment

• Right you are.

Done

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                  Snooch I"m pretty sure you'd trade your grandma. lol
                  Lol

Comment

• realizar, come on man. i just dropped smith for bebe. catch up and pass me.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      realizar, come on man. i just dropped smith for bebe. catch up and pass me.
                      What's the rush, deutschland? You'll be crushed and flushed by the time you wake up and make your next weekend waiver-wire ring-rong wrongdoing.
                      RR OG

Comment

• Just scared. I am on a very tight schedule and mid week leads don't sit well. I never know when knight is going to go off.

Comment

realizar, come on man. i just dropped smith for bebe. catch up and pass me.
                          Ahhhh Miek.

You'd make Hinkie blush.

Comment

• now that i have signed shumpert and he loses his ability to be resigned, if i release him the next team also won't be able to resign him and he still makes it to the free agency pool?

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                              Ahhhh Miek.

You'd make Hinkie blush.
                              after you put my tanking ability to question i had to step up my game.

Comment

now that i have signed shumpert and he loses his ability to be resigned, if i release him the next team also won't be able to resign him and he still makes it to the free agency pool?
                                Good question.

I would say no.

Signings are independent based on team circumstance....in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X